🍒- 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟑 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

Hyunjin nodded as he followed quietly behind, not daring to make eye contact as they walked out of the house his eyes were fixated on the pavement, quietly following the sound of the olders footsteps before they came to an abrupt stop. Hyunjin also stopped as he looked at the older boy's face as confusion was written on his own face before Minho cleared his throat before starting, "Jinnie why are you so quiet?", Hyunjin hesitantly looked into his eyes, feeling himself get smaller at the olders sharp gaze, his cheeks decorated in a tint of crimson red but the thing is, Hyunjin has never felt like this before so what is this feeling in his stomach, Why'd he feel so small around the older boy? Why won't the butterflies just stop? 

Hyunjin just looked down once again, not knowing what to say as his lips unconsciously formed a soft pout, his cheeks puffing up ever so slightly as he fiddled with his hands, this was a habit of Hyunjin's that occurred whenever the smaller boy was nervous and Minho knew that frankly well so he took the younger hands in his bigger ones, soothingly rubbing over his knuckles before bending down a little to reach the boys level as he softly mumbled to him, "Hey, Hey Jinnie, What's wrong?", Hyunjin shook his head softly as he quietly muttered, "It's nothing Hyung, b-but uh can you meet me at the park after school?", Minho hummed in agreement before intertwining their fingers, "Sure now let's get to class, hm?", Hyunjin plastered a soft smile on his face before nodding as the both walked hand in hand to school.

The school day went pretty normally but Hyunjin's thoughts were definitely not related to the topic that his chemistry teacher was blabbing about, instead, they were occupied with thoughts of Minho, the way the olders hair falls over his deep brown eyes that held Hyunjin's entire galaxy in them, or the way he smiles ever so softly as he looked out the window, to say the least Hyunjin was definitely whipped for the one and only, Lee Minho. It wasn't long before their lunch break rolled by as he wriggled out of the crowd of students, Trying to spot Minho, and there he saw him already preoccupied with another popular girl, It never surprised Hyunjin since Minho was very popular amongst students while Hyunjin was known to be shy and introverted so not many people talked to Hyunjin but that's how he liked it, Hyunjin just looked down as he muttered to himself quietly, "Guess I'll be eating lunch alone, I hope he at least he comes to the park afterward...", Hyunjin whispered softly before scurrying away to the cafeteria.

.

.

.

.

What do you think Hyunjin has to say to Minho?..

- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - -

A/N - Thank you my beautiful little beans for reading this chapter~ Hope you guys liked it~ Love you guys so so much~

~Hyunjin.x