🍒- 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟐𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

It was the day. They had finally debuted as an 8 member group called "stray kids" and to be brutally honest, Hyunjin wasn't as overjoyed as he thought he would be, he was very keen on the situation he wasn't screaming on the top of his lungs in happiness like he usually would've which people who knew him found quite odd, knowing Hyunjin as the energetic and cheerful boy he was but now he goes around saying that he managed to finally debut with no emotion in his voice whatsoever but why? Because he found out his Minho Hyung was in the same group as him, along with his boyfriend which caused all the happiness he had just drain out and yes Hyunjin knew he was being dramatic and that was it had been years but he was still stuck to it and he wasn't willing to move on anytime soon because all that was on his mind would always ever be Minho.

Hyunjin was now panting heavily after long hours of practice as sweat trickled down his forehead which Hyunjin barely managed to wipe with the sleeve of his shirt. The rest of the members looked at him worriedly as the oldest of the group went forward and handed him a water bottle, gently ruffling his hair, "Hey Hyun, you okay?", Hyunjin nodded weakly and took the water bottle practically gulping down the contents due to his thirst, the truth was that Hyunjin wasn't okay at all, he'd stayed up the night before practicing all night knowing that he'd have to practice the next day but he didn't care, Why would he?

Hyunjin stood up carefully as he leaned onto Chan for support causing the oldest to puck the smaller boy up in worry, as Hyunjin heaved out soft breaths that went past his parted lips, his chest heaving up and down, the members eyeing the two in worry, Chan looked at the boys as he noticed the absence of Minho and Jisung, causing him to sigh as this wasn't the first time they'd skipped practice so Chan had given up long back as even after every time he'd told them off and lectured them they'd just ignore it, but now Chan was more worried about Hyunjin as he dismissed the members quickly and rushed Hyunjin up to his room, laying him down on the soft sheets, that's when he noticed how pale he looked.

Chan's mind was now flooded in worry as he held onto the smaller boy's hand gently, "Hyun have you not been eating?..", Hyunjin sighed shakily and shook his head weakly, knowing there was no use lying to the older because he was bound to find out anyways, Chan sighed at the now normal occurrence and stood up, "Wait here okay?", He mumbled as he quickly left the room not giving Hyunjin a chance to respond, so Hyunjin laid there weakly as he stared up at the blank ceiling before he started hearing hearing hushed whispers and groans from the next room, perking up Hyunjin's curiosity.

.

.

.

.

What could those sounds be?

- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - -

A/N - Thank you so much for reading my beautiful beans, see yall in the next chapter~ Love you guys so much, mwah~ <3

~ Hyunjin.x