🍒- 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟑 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

Hyunjin shuffled into cafeteria before walking over to a seat next to a window and sitting down quietly, brushing the hair that fell over his doe eyes as he felt himself smile softly as he watched the kids playing in the playground, "They are just like me and MinMin Hyungie..", Hyunjin said to himself quietly before a familiar figure came to view, Hyunjin stared at the figure with wide eyes as he gulped a blush painting his soft cheeks, he looked down before looking back up to see a sweaty Minho, his lips slightly parted as sweat trickled down his forehead, his chest heaving up and down as he panted heavily before muttering, "H-Hey Hyunie!", Hyunjin gave his Hyung a soft smile, "Hey Hyungie, Also why're you all sweaty and stinky?", Hyunjin exclaimed with a cheeky grin as Minho huffed and pouted," I ran all the way here and you call me stinky!", Minho said as he let out another huff and a 'humph' after it Hyunjin let out a soft laugh before tackling the older into a bone-crushing hug, "Jinnie is sowwy~", Minho's eyes softened at the sight of the smallers big doe eyes and pouty face as he reached up and squished his cheeks, "It's okay Jinnie, also our teacher had to go to the clinic so class is dismissed! We can go to the park like you requested!", Hyunjin nodded excitedly as he grabbed the olders hand and sped out the cafeteria.

Hyunjin dragged Minho out of the school excitedly as he skipped over to the nearby park, keeping his grip on Minho's arm tightly as it started raining heavily, Hyunjin groaned and pouted in annoyance but that didn't stop him as he managed to drag the older to a bench at the park, huffing ever so slightly before looking back at up his Hyung who was staring down at him with a soft smile on his face causing Hyunjin to blush as he looked back down, shuffling his feet nervously, Hyunjin took a deep breath before starting, "H-Hyung I've been bottling these up for a while now b-but I wanna be straightforward u-uh I think I l-like y-y-", Minho's phone started to buzz as he laughed nervously before mumbling, "Gimme a second Jinnie.", Hyunjin just bit his lip as he watched Minho take the call but it wasn't long before his Hyung's face drained in color as his mouth was agape, Hyunjin looked at him worriedly as he couldn't help but wait for Minho to explain.

.

.

.

.

Who called Minho?.. And why'd he look so worried?..

- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - -

A/N - Thank you so much for reading my beautiful beans~ see yall in the next chapter~Love you guys so much~ <3

~ Hyunjin.x