🍒 - 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎 , 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟕 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

It's been a few days since Hyunjin auditioned for JYP entertainment and to his surprise, he got selected, soon finding out that he'd be part of a group called 'Stray kids', but he was yet to meet the rest of his future group members. Hyunjin was now on his way to the JYP building as he gnawed on his lower lip to hide his nervousness as he occasionally fiddled with his long slender fingers, looking down as he strutted to the building, his doll-like orbs fixated on the pavement as he took small steps to the direction of the company before he stumbled back and fell to the ground with a loud thud. Hyunjin winced in pain as a soft pout formed on his lips as he rubbed the area that had made contact with the ground, his soft eyes lingering on the bruise forming on his knee. Hyunjin looked up to check the cause of the incident to see a taller guy giving him a piercing cold stare which intimidated the smaller boy slightly but the taller looked familiar, The way the taller boy's hair falls over his deep brown eyes and his soft cheeks including the way his lips curved up slightly, his eyebrows quirked up.

Hyunjin felt his cheeks heat up just like they did when Minho's presence was around him then suddenly it clicked as Hyunjin's eyes widened quickly scrambling to stand up before reaching his hand over to grab the taller boy's wrist, causing the taller to flinch slightly but oddly enough he didn't retreat his hand back, giving the smaller boy the chance to rolls his sleeve up to reveal a gold plated bracelet with a star hanging off of it as Hyunjin rolled up his own sleeve to reveal a silver-plated bracelet with the exact design, the same bracelets him and Minho gifted to each other when they were younger. Hyunjin looked up at the ravenette with a soft gaze as he stuttered out, ''H-Hyungie?..

.

.

.

.

Did they finally reunite~?

- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - -

A/N - Thank you so much for reading my beautiful beans, sowwy for the late updateeee but anyways~ see yall in the next chapter~ Love you guys so much~ <3

~ Hyunjin.x