🍒- 𝐬𝐢𝐱

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟑 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

Hyunjin stared at the older with his eyebrows quirked up in confusion before noticing the tears that were brimming in the Older big doe eyes, Hyunjin's heart dropped at the sight as he immediately engulfed the now crying boy into the hug as he pats his back gently, whispering soothing things into his ear before muttering, "Hey Hey, What's wrong?..", Minho sniffled as he looked at the younger with bloodshot eyes, his cheeks puffy from all the crying as he managed to stutter out, "M-My parents are g-getting divorced s-so I have to move to B-Busan with m-my dad..", Hyunjin's heart sank as he looked at Minho with his moth agape, his lower lip quivering, "H-Hyung please tell me you're joking..P-Please don't leave me..", Hyunjin mumbled softly as his tears threatened to fall out, Minho sighed shakily as he gripped onto the youngers shoulders, nodding hesitantly, "I-I'm so sorry..", Minho said as more tears trickled down his one smooth and soft cheeks that were now red and puffy.

Hyunjin completely broke down in the olders arms, letting out soft sobs into the olders chest, silently muttering time to time, "P-Please..Hyung..d-don't leave me..", Minho sighed shakily as the boys were now drenched in water because of the heavy rainfall, Hyunjin wiped his tears as he looked at the older with a soft gaze, "U-Uhm will you still keep our promises?..", A slight smile formed on Minho's face, "Of course Jinnie.."

.

.

.

.

Will he really keep his promises?..

- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - -

A/N - Thank you my beautiful little beans for reading this chapter~ Hope you guys liked it~ Love you guys so so much~

~Hyunjin.x