🍒- 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟐𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

Hyunjin felt safe in the leader's arms, he hadn't even noticed Minho's presence in the room, too busy inhaling the older boy's sweet scent and Minho was incredibly enraged, his jaw clenched tightly as his nails dug into the palm of his hand due to the amount of pressure he's putting by clenching his hands into fists so tightly. Hyunjin was cuddled up in Chan's arms but winced as he felt a harsh yet strong grip on his right arm, as he was dragged out of the room aggressively with Chan's voice echoing behind them as he called out for Hyunjin in worry, Hyunjin hadn't even gotten a chance to look at the person who had viciously pulled him here but he soon found out as he was now pinned down on the bed, more specifically Minho's bed that was shared with Jisung and Hyunjin felt shivers running down his spine as he stared at the older boy who had anger evident in his dark orbs with his head tilted to the side revealing the marks his lover had given to him hours earlier which caused Hyunjin to let out a whimper as the flashbacks of the scene in the bedroom came to mind.

Minho's stone-cold face remained as he ignored the smaller boy's whining and pleas, Minho grabbed his jaw harshly, "Aw princess look at you, whoring around with other men~", he said harshly as venom was inflicted in every word the older boy said causing Hyunjin to let out a whimper along with a soft whine escaping his lips because of the harsh grip on his jaw, Hyunjin felt weak, this was the first time they'd ever interacted since their unpleasant meeting that had coincidentally occurred by accident, but Hyunjin felt weak under the olders touch just like he was five years ago. Hyunjin had always fantasized about him and Minho being together, sharing soft kisses and deep conversations, he'd never expect them to end up like this, but now he was staring up at the older boy's angered face with another whine leaving his mouth causing Minho to visibly roll his eyes before pressing his lips against the youngers which was the last thing he'd expected, the whole day had been quite a rollercoaster but this was one of the only pleasant experiences he witnessed the whole day, the kiss wasn't rough nor aggressive, it felt soft and slow. Yes, this was Hyunjin's first kiss, was he angry at Minho for stealing it? Not at all, he'd dreamed of their first kiss for years but he'd never expect it to happen like this but he couldn't stay mad at the older boy as he hesitantly wrapped his frail arms around his neck as Minho let go of the grip he had on his jaw, his arms settling at both sides of Hyunjin's small frame, they were slowly running out of breath but honestly, none of the two boys wanted this small moment of theirs to end.

.

.

.

.

Oh boy, this rollercoaster seems to have gotten even wilder.

- - - - -- - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - -

A/N - Thank you so much for reading my beautiful beans, Also thenk chu guys so so much for 1k read you dunno how grateful i am to you precious lil bean buy anyways thenk chu so much my precious lil babie beans, see yall in the next chapter~ Love you guys so much, mwah~ <3

~ Hyunjin.x