🍒- 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟐𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

Hyunjin felt ecstatic at the given moment, his cheeks dusted with a dark shade of crimson red, his eyes fluttered close with just his lips moving against the older boy's soft lips in a soft and slow pace, everything felt perfect to him, the same rush of heartbeat and the same butterflies from years ago, still lingering in the pit of his stomach. It wasn't long till they had to pull away due to the lack of air, a string of saliva still lingering between the two flustered boys lips. Hyunjin hesitantly looked up at Minho only to see the older boy's eyes filled with admiration and love? Hyunjin blinked as all the emotion present in Minho's eyes disappeared, getting replaced by those emotionless and dull eyes once again. The room was filled with a suffocating silence mixed with both of the boys ragged and uneven breathing due to the long lasting kiss they two shared moments ago.

Minho looked down at the youngers small frame as his hand went up to caress the light bruise that was blooming on the smaller boy's jaw due to the harsh grip that was present on his jaw moments ago, imprinted by Minho's larger hands, causing Hyunjin to wince in slight pain, "H-Hyung..", He whimpered out slightly as his big doe eyes were lightly tearing up, Minho couldn't help but feel a pang in his chest as he shushed the smaller boy, his voice soft and gentle which reassured Hyunjin as he stared at the older with an innocent expression, "What was that for?..", Hyunjin croaked out his voice slightly hoarse, Minho found himself letting out an agitated sigh, "I don't know..Hyunie..", Hyunjin's eyes slightly widened at the childhood nickname as he whispered, "MinMin Hyungie.."

.

.

.

.

Has Minho suddenly had a change of heart?..

- - - - -- - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - -

A/N - Thank you so much for reading my beautiful beans, Also thenk chu guys for being so patient qwq i had exams these days and couldn't upload so 'm sowwy and i'll try updating more often for chu guys <3 anyways thenk chu so much for reading this chapter my precious lil babie beans, see yall in the next chapter~ Love you guys so much, mwah~ <3

~ Hyunjin.x