🍒- 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟕 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

Hyunjin huffed as he re-thought the entire idea of auditioning for JYP as he held his plushy close to his chest, staring up at the ceiling, it's been around 4 years since he last saw Minho and he hasn't heard of him since. Hyunjin had tried contacting him with various methods but he could never reach the older boy as he'd always ignored his calls or messages, the only question that lingered in Hyunjin's head was, 'Why?', Hyunjin huffed once more before grabbing his phone as his finger hovered above the call button of Minho's number, He just groaned softly and pressed it as he was once again directed to voice mail, Hyunjin grumbled to himself before throwing his phone off to the side as he got up and got changed into one of Minho's old hoodies which he'd stolen when he was younger which still seemed to fit him.

Hyunjin's stomach rumbled in hunger causing him to stifle out a groan, wriggling out of his cramped up room and skipping downstairs and to the kitchen to be met with his mother humming the song she always sang him to bed, a soft smile evident on her lips causing Hyunjin to smile brightly and skip towards her, bending down and kissing her cheek, "Good morning, Eomma!", Hyunjin's mother chuckled and greeted him back, motioning him to sit down. Hyunjin obeyed and sat down as he grabbed a piece of toast and started munching on it causing his mother to giggle and pat his head before starting, "When's your audition?", Hyunjin looked at her for a split second before swallowing the piece of toast held been chewing, "Eh in about 30 minutes..", Hyunjin's mother widened her eyes before smacking his shoulder and mumbling, "Yah! Go get ready you pabo!", Hyunjin just giggled and kissed her cheek once more before quickly waltzing out the room before his mom could catch him.

.

.

.

.

How will Hyunjin's audition go? we just have to find out..

- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - -

A/N - Thank you so much for reading my beautiful beans I'm sorryyyy for that hugeeee time skip i'm just so lazy T^T but anyways~ see yall in the next chapter~ Love you guys so much~ <3

~ Hyunjin.x