🍒- 𝐭𝐞𝐧

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎 , 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟕 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

"H-Hyung?..", Hyunjin stuttered out in shock as he eyed the taller boy, his doe eyes glistening in glee, Minho stared at the smaller boy with his mouth agape, eyeing him up and down, noticing how he'd grown taller, his hair was longer and tied to a cute ponytail, secure with a clip, his lips looked pink and soft, his eyes were glistening in the sun yet he still looked much smaller than the older boy but still as Minho observed his gorgeous face his cold and piercing stare still a remained on his blank face, "What do you want?", He asked sternly as his glare still evident on his face causing Hyunjin to stare at him in disbelief for a moment, "Do you not remember-", But even before Hyunjin could continue as a smaller raven haired boy came and draped his arms around Minho, pecking his lips, "Hey baby.", he said in a soft tone causing Minho to smile, "Hey sungie~", he said in a soft and loving tone causing Hyunjin to cringe internally even though he felt as if his heart was being stabbed by multiple daggers as his face formed into a frown as the two completely ignored his presence. Hyunjin's shoulders slumped, his eyes a little teary and a pout playing on his quivering lips, silently watching the two bid goodbyes, ending with the smal boy kissing Minho's cheeks and nose, completely ignoring Hyunjin's presence.

The small raven haired boy left soon, leaving a cold and awkward atmosphere between the two as Hyunjin cleared his throat and looked at the older boy and softly mumbled,

" H-Hyung.. "

 "Go away.."

 "But your promise.."

  "What promise? I don't remember any promise.."

 "Liar.."

.

.

 .

.

Not all stories have happy endings, but would Hyunjin give up so easily?

- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - -

A/N - Thank you so much for reading my beautiful beans, sowwy for the late updateeee, schools been a pest and it was my best friend's bday two days agoooo so i apologize for keeping you guys waiting :< anywaysss see yall in the next chapter~ Love you guys so much, mwah~ <3

~ Hyunjin.x