🍒- 𝐨𝐧𝐞

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟕 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

Hyunjin felt himself smiling as he got out of bed excitedly running to his mother's room before bursting through the doors and jumping on the bed as his mother stifled out a groan before muttering, "What is it Hyunie?", Hyunjin smiled widely at the sound of his mother before squealing and plopping himself on top of her, "Eomma! I'm 7 years old now! I'm a big boy!", Hyunjin squealed out in his mother's ears whereas his mother couldn't help but giggle and pull him close, hugging him tightly as she mumbled softly, "That's right, My Hyunie's a big boy now!". Hyunjin smiled and nodded vigorously before giving her puppy eyes and the cutest pout "Can we go to the park now, pretty pweaseee~", He pleaded, watching his mother's eyes soften before she broke into a wide smile before nodding, "Fine Fine, Go get ready.", Hyunjin smiled brightly before scrambling out of his mothers embrace and heading to his room.

Hyunjin wriggled out of his mother's hold as he skipped to the swings joyfully before seeing a little boy, making him stop in his tracks, noticing that the brunette boy had already turned around and was staring at him with his dark brown orbs. Hyunjin gulped before plastering a cute smile on his face and sticking his hand out to the taller boy, "Hello! My name is Hwang Hyunjin!", He exclaimed, looking at the taller boy with shining eyes. There was a moment of silence before the taller decided to speak up, "My name is Lee Minho.", Minho said as he gave Hyunjin a soft smile but stumbled back as the younger pounced on him, giving him a bone-crushing hug before the smaller looked at him with big eyes as he mumbled softly, "MinMin Hyung, C-Can we be f-friends", Minho's eyes softened as he nodded with a slight glimmer in his eyes, ''Of course, Jinnie."'

                                                                     .

                                                                     .                   

                                                                     .

                                                                     .

They've been inseparable since and they thought that they'd be there for each other for the rest of their lives until the days came that Hyunjin still dreads the most his entire life.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - -

A/N - Thank you so much for reading my beautiful beans~ see yall in the next chapter~Love you guys so much~ <3

~ Hyunjin.x