🍒 - 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨

Hyunjin awoke once more to seven pairs of eyes curiously boring into his own. He felt hazy as he attempted to sit up, only feeling a huge shot of pain in his head, falling back against the pillow with a soft groan. Hyunjin blinked a couple of times to get his eyes to adjust before his eyes set on all seven of his members looking at him in concern. Chan being the first one to immediately rush over to him with a look of pure concern, "Jinnie you passed out..", Hyunjin blinked once. Twice. Before confusion came over him, giving his Hyung a questioning look. Chan let out a soft sigh, "You got hit by something, almost like it was thrown at you.", Hyunjin's eyes narrowed as the memories of last night flooded in, "I was at the dorm though?", Chan rubbed his hand, "Yeah, so a member did it.", Hyunjin's mouth went agape as he looked at all the members faces in confusion, eyes darting to Minho who was chewing his bottom lip in frustration. Hyunjin knew it wasn't Minho, he was watching the older when he got hit.

Hyunjin shook his head, "I don't know who it is but can I talk to Minho hyung for a second?", Chan stared at the boy before nodding and leading the rest of the members out of the room as Minho stood there in shock, frozen in place. Hyunjin raised an eyebrow at him and motioned for him to come closer, "What happened to the snarky attitude you had?", Hyunjin mumbled, looking dead into Minho's eyes. Minho stayed quiet before hesitantly interlacing their fingers, "Look, Hyunjin-ah I'm so sorry, Hyung is sorry.", Hyunjin stared at their hands that were interlocked, "Why.", he whispered, his eyes watering as he glared at Minho, "Hyung, I loved you. I waited for you. Yet all you can do is play with my fucking heart."

Minho's face scrunched, "I know I just-", Hyunjin let out a sarcastic chuckle, "you just what Hyung? Why do you always make excuses. Just tell me that you don't feel the same about me and that's the end of it.", Minho squeezed Hyunjin's hand, "I can't tell you something like that because it isn't fucking true, Hyunjin.", Minho whispered, tears threatening to fall. Hyunjin just scoffed, "if it was true, you wouldn't be doing this to me!", Hyunjin exclaimed as he let his tears fall, small hiccups escaping his throat as he let out soft sobs. Minho pounced on Hyunjin, pulling him against his chest, "I'm sorry Hyunjin, I know it's tough but I have to-", Hyunjin punched the older boy's chest as he sobbed into it, "You have to what Hyung? why can't you love me the same?"

.

.

.

.

.

"I already do."

- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - -

A/N - guess who decided to finally update after almost a year ?? me <3 okay but in all seriousness I'm so sorry for keeping you guys waiting, I just haven't felt like writing at all these days and I've been overly busy so I can't even tell you when I'll update again but either way I missed you guys so so much and I hope you've been taking care of yourself well, loves. please remember that you're valid and your feelings are too, I'm always here if you're going through a rough time and you just need to talk, okey? either way I love you guys so so much, stay safe and take care !! mwah mwah <3