🍒 - 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

This chapter contains slightly strong language! ^^

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟐𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥

Minho stood by the doorway in his thoughts as he paced back and forth, wanting to figure out why his head felt so cloudy m he was confused to say the least. Questions spiraling throughout his mind as he anxiously chewed on his lower lip, unintentionally letting out a Yelp as one of his teeth pierced through the flesh of his lower lip, causing it to bleed slightly as Minho muttered a string of cuss words which included, "Fucking bullshit-", which only earned his a feeling of someone watching him, a sharp gaze that was tentatively grazing against his back before a shadow appeared from the other side of the room before a strong grip was present on his shoulders causing him to wince before turning around with a scowl evident on his face, "What the fuck-", Minho was met with the piercing gaze of no other than their leader, Chan.

Minho's tone changed to a much more aggressive one as he clenched onto the order's shirt, jaw clenching, the veins present in his neck were visible, as his free hand clenched and unclenched his own fist, "You son of a bitch!", he growled at Chan who managed to keep a straight face throughout the interaction, allowing Minho to continue, "How fucking dare you touch him, what the fuck is wrong with you, you didn't just touch him you bloody kissed him too!", he hissed as a punch was thrown to Chan's jaw, the Australian boy not being fazed whatsoever by the blow, letting Minho do whatever he wanted before finally having enough and lacing his fingers around the wrists of Minho, "Why do you care? It's obvious you have feelings for him Minho, pull yourself together.", was the only thing Chan said before leaving Minho standing in the hallway awkwardly, lost in his thoughts.
.
.
.
.
Is minho finally gonna figure his feelings out for Hyunjin?

- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - -

A/N - Thank you so much for reading my beautiful beans, and did anyone miss me? ;) because I missed you guys so much </3, I practically deleted Wattpad for a while to focus on school work so, im so so sorry I haven't updated in quite a while, it's been well over a month now and I don't even know if people still read this, I've practically given up on updating regularly plus I won't be able to update my books often because exams are starting soon so I'm so sorry, anywayssss see yall in the next chapter~ Love you guys so much, mwahhh~!! <333

~ Hyunjin.x