Chapter 18

She puts on her make up and her blue dress and black pumps. She looked at herself in the mirror. The mirror reflects a strong, matured woman.

Flashing lights from the camera filled the room. All stares, gaze. Eyes are glued to the man in front. He's in his three-piece suit.

These two people changed.

So far from what they were before.

Within 3 years, so many things changed.

She wasn't the immature party girl before. Challenges and trials turned her into a fierce, strong, beautiful woman. Her scars from her painful past means that she's a tiger who already earned her stripes.

She doesn't cry. Not anymore. She fights, and when she does, her victory is sure.

She's no longer the weak girl.

She's a strong woman now.

He wasn't the man who easily trusts or believes. He makes sure that every move he does is perfect, precise, accurate. He is a beast. A beast in the industry.

He can't be fooled.

He's a man with a heart that's like a steel.

He doesn't show any emotions.

Aphrodite Reese Preston. One of the most feared woman of today. A successful woman in the business world.

Adam Spencer Preston. A beast in the business world. Everyone wants a piece of his attention, his heart.

*

A/N: now we reached the half? Idk! Hahaha basta big changes' gonna come, aside from this ;)

SUPPORT!
#ACER ♡