Singapore

I was standing around a wall, waiting for Elizabeth to show up.

"Thieves and beggars. Never say we die." I heard a man cut her off singing. "Dangerous song to be singing to anyone ignorant of its meaning. Particularly a woman. Particularly a woman alone."

"What makes you think she's alone." I said as me and Barbossa walked down to the steps to meet the group of three men and Elizabeth.

"You protect her?" The man asked. She than ran up and placed a dagger to his throat. I just rolled my eyes. The other two men held pistols to her head.

"What makes you think I need protecting?" She asked offended.

"Your master is expecting us. And a unexpected death cast a slight pall on our meeting." Barbossa stated. She lowered the dagger with a glare.

"Pick up your feet! On the double!" Some soldiers yelled as they ran through the streets of Singapore. We all threw our backs against the wall and shimmed across it. We than made our way under a bridge and onto a busy street.

"Have you heard anything from Will?" Elizabeth asked Barbossa.

"I trust young Turner to acquire the charts and you to remember your place in the presence of Captain Sao Feng." He said.

"Is he that terrifying?" I asked, smirking.

"He's much like myself."

"So not scary at all." I joked.

Barbossa sent me a glare and I just chuckled. "But my absent my merciful nature and sense of fair play." He finished speaking.

We walked up to a giant door and one men said a passcode and the door swung open. We all walked in, Elizabeth waking close next to me.

"Are you scared?" I whispered.

"Pfft no." She muttered.

"Uh huh." I hummed. We walked farther into the building and then we're stopped for a weapons check.

I gave my sword and pistols away, but not my knife. It just gave me a small sense of safety.

Elizabeth than began to step more forward and was stopped. "Do you think because she is a woman we would not suspect of her treachery."

"Well when you put it that way." Barbossa exclaimed.

"Remove. Please." The man said.

Elizabeth than removed her coat, showing off bombs and more pistols. Taking more weapons out her pockets, than she reached behind her back and pulled out a giant gun of her pants.

"How?" I asked in complete awe. She shrugged her shoulders at me.

Me and her than began to walk more forward. "Remove. Please." The man said, checking us both out. I just sent him a glare.

Me and Elizabeth were led away to a little private spot and both were handed robes. I made sure to keep my knife hidden as I changed, in front two guards watchful eyes.

I than handed him my coat and other clothing and he kept a stern face, the entire time. We than all began walking through the corridor to meet Sao Feng. Walking past people who were in hot tubs, covered with what looked barnacles.