Family Reunion...yay...

I walked forward and stood next to my father at the front of the table.

Suddenly one of the crew members of a Pirate Lord began to speak up for him. "Sri Sumbhajee proclaims this all to be folly! Hang the code, who cares a..." The man was suddenly shot and fell to the floor. I turned my head and saw Captain Teague holding a smoking pistol.

"Code is the law." He stated. I heard the foot steps stop behind me. "You're in my way boy." He said to my father. He stepped aside and I followed, standing next to him.

Two old men than came walking in, carrying a large ass book. They placed it on the table and than Teague whistled and a dog ran up the stairs, carrying keys in his mouth.

"That can't...how did?" Ragetti asked. 

"Sea Turtles, mate." Teague replied. Making me look at my father and smile, he was still looking at his father in fear.

Teague unlocked the book and opened it up, dust flying up into the air. He began scanning over the book as me and my father looked at it as well, there were many words lining the old pages.

"Ah, Barbossa is right." Teague confirmed. Barbossa than wore a proud smile on his face and I sighed.

"Hang on a minute." My father said and than pushed his father aside and began reading it himself. "It shall be the duties as the king to declare war, parley with shared adversaries. Fancy that."

"There has not been a king since the first court. And that's not likely to change." The English Pirate lord said.

"Not likely." Teague said and walked behind the two of us, to a throne, picking up a guitar.

"Why not?" Elizabeth asked.

"See, the pirate king is elected by popular vote." Gibbs explained.

"And each pirate only ever votes for hisself." Barbossa added.

"I call for a vote!" My father exclaimed.

"I vote for Ammand the Corsair."

"Capitaine Chevalle, the penniless Frenchman."

"Sri Sumbhajee votes for Sri Sumbhajee."

"Mistress Ching."

"Gentlemen Jocard."

"Barbossa."

"Vallenuvea."

The final two were Elizabeth and my father, I looked at both of them and they exchanged knowing glances and I swear I could see my father glance down at me and Elizabeth nod her head.

"Blair Sparrow." Elizabeth said.

"Blair Sparrow." My father quickly said after her.

"Hold up, what? Me? Why me?" I babbled. My head starting to race.

The room erupted into noise again, people yelling angrily and screaming at me and my father. He grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him.

"Am I to understand that you lot will not be keeping to the code, then?" My father asked. Suddenly Teague pulled a string off his guitar and the room fell silent, everyone sitting back down slowly.

I just turned to my father. "Why me?"

"Because out of everyone in this room, you deserve to be Pirate King. You are the most fearless and badass one in here." My father stated, making me smile.

"Very well! What say you, Captain Blair Sparrow, king of the Brethren court." Mistress Ching said, pointing to me.

I small smirk spread across my face as everyone looked at me, waiting.

"Prepare every vessel that floats. At Dawn...we're at war." I stated.

Just than Sri Sumbhajee stood up. "And so we shall go to war!" He said with an extremely high pitched voice. Everyone started shouting in response, from joy.

"Do you want to properly meet your grandfather?" My father asked me. I nodded my head and we began walking to Teague. He was just staring at us, no expression.

"What? You've seen it all, done it all. You survived. That's the trick, isn't it? To survive?"

"It's not just about living forever, Jackie."

"Jackie?" I questioned under my breath, biting my cheek to stop my laughter.

He than got up and faced the two of us. "It's about living with your self forever." He finished saying, he than looked at me. "And you must be my granddaughter?"

"Yes." I said, feeling slightly intimated from his presence.

"You look like your mother."

"I tell her that a lot." My father said. I started smiling and than Teague grabbed something from his pocket. It was a string bracelet.

"Your grandmother wore this and I want you to have it, I want it to stay in the family." He said as he handed it to me.

I grabbed it and held it tightly. "It won't ever leave me side." He nodded his head in approval and I turned away from the pair.

I saw Elizabeth standing alone and I came up behind her. She spun around and smiled. I gave her a quick hug.

"King Blair Sparrow. Has a nice ring to it." She complimented.

"Thank you." I said smiling.

"Of course, Blair. You deserve it." I hugged her again and she went to talk to her crew and I sat down, putting the bracelet on, tightening it so tight it should never fall off.

I looked up at everyone and that's when it started to sink in even more. I'm bloody King of all the Pirate lords.

Who knew that would ever happen?

———————————————————————
Sorry this is so short 🥺

But she's king yay!