Ship and a Crew

Soldiers began shooting at us and I ducked down, running behind a pillar. I saw the same guy from earlier, holding my clothing. I ran to him, placing my sword against his neck.

"Hand em over." I said, whilst gesturing my hand. He placed the pile of clothing in my hands and I ran to a private spot in the building.

I quickly changed and than gripped the swords tightly in my hands, emerging from the corner, smoke from an explosion surrounding me.

"Where the blazes is Blair?" I heard Barbossa yell. I ran to him and sliced a soldier in the chest.

"Right here." I smiled and than stabbed another. I did a spin move, my jacket twirling around my legs. I slid across the floor, slicing the legs of anyone near me.

Will than helped me up and we ran through the open door into the streets of Singapore. Guns were going off, suddenly fireworks exploded over head. Me and Will ran opposite directions and I found Pintel and Raggetti.

"Hey boys." I yelled. They both turned to me, as I sliced one soldier in the stomach than kicked him into the river below.

"Hey Blair." Raggetti smiled happily. We continued to fight alongside one another. I than saw that one soldier was on a roof of a shack.

"Pintel, I need a boost." I stated. He looked to me and positioned his hand. I placed my right foot in his hand, as my hand held his shoulder.

He than pushed his hands up and I jumped onto the roof. I ran across it, the soldier turned to face me, getting into a ready stance.

I ran at him and we began to fight, swinging and banging our swords together. He ended up kicking me in the chest and I fell down on the roof and started to roll off. I pulled out my knife and stabbed it into the wood.

"Goodbye." He snarled, raising his sword above my head. I pulled out my pistol and shot him the chest. His body fell off the roof and I tried to yank myself up, but the knife began to slip.

"Bloody Hell." I huffed. The knife fell out and I fell from the roof. I screamed until I felt someone was holding onto me. I looked around and than to their face. "Barbossa." I questioned. He quickly put me down.

"Now why are ye falling off roofs?" He said annoyed.

"Um...thanks." I muttered, confused that he actually helped me. He just nodded his head and ran off. I just looked to the sky confused and sighed. "What the shit."

I than heard someone calling my name and I followed their voice. Everyone was getting onto a ship and I quickly followed.

Elizabeth and Tia Dalma were talking by the railing and I came next to them. "Hello." I said, announcing my presence. They both turned to face me, giving me small smiles.

The ship began to move and we were off, I'm assuming we got the charts so that will be our map. I went to the helm of the ship and sat down, throwing my legs over the rail. Jack the monkey came running across the ropes onto my shoulder and I smiled at him.

"Hey Jack, I missed you." I said whilst scratching his head. He cuddled up into my neck and I just smiled, staring at the moon's reflection on the water.

It feels so nice to actually being human now, I now I have been for almost the past year and half, but it still feels weird to me. I spent ten years of my life immortal, that was the normal so actually having the feeling of the sun and water hit my skin again, made me happy and confused.

"Hey." Will's voice took me out of my thoughts. I turned to face him.

"Hey."

"Mind if I?" He gestured to sitting next to me.

"By all means." He sat down, throwing his legs over the railing as well. We stared at the sea in a comfortable silence.

"You know this will work right?" He said.

"Yeah. I know it will. I'm gonna see my father again." I stated, with no hesitation in my voice.

"Good attitude to have." He commented. I just laughed a little and he let out a chuckle.

"Hey, just wanna say thanks for being such a good friend through all of this." I said, turning to face him.

"Of course. I'm here if ya ever need to talk to somebody." He reassured.

"Thank you. I'm the same way."

"Thanks." We than stared at the sea again for a little while and than a yawn escaped my lips.

"I'm gonna go hit the hay. Goodnight Will." I said as I stood up.

"Goodnight Blair."

I walked across the deck and than down below to the hammocks. Elizabeth was sitting in one, glaring at me. I just looked at her confused and went to walk past her, when she grabbed my arm. I stopped in my tracks and faced her.

"Let go of me." I said firmly.

"What were you and Will talking about?" She asked. I just rolled my eyes mentally and let out an annoyed sigh.

Does she actually think...no...oh my...

"If your thinking that we were flirting. We weren't. I thanked him for being a good friend to me." I smirked.

"Oh." She sighed.

"Now." I than yanked my arm away. "I'm gonna to sleep, leave me be." I than walked to a hammock in the far back corner and climbed in. Kicking off my boots and leaning back against the cloth.

My hand came up and began to play with the broken heart necklace as I stared at the ceiling. "We're coming to get you soon father." I whispered. Kissing the necklace and than closing my eyes.

———————————————————————-
Sorry this is so short🥺❤️