Part Of The Ship

I continued fighting anyone that came near me, slicing their stomach's or necks. Which ever I had easier access to.

Suddenly our ship and the Dutchman, hit one another. My body fell to the deck, from the impact, but when I looked up, I noticed my father was dangling from the chest, which Davy Jones was holding onto top of foremast.

I quickly stood up and Elizabeth came by my side. I than noticed Will, He found a rope and swung over to the Dutchman.

I heard someone screaming behind me, so I spun around and raised my sword just in time as the man brought his down. We began fighting and I managed to snag my sword under his and took it out of his grip.

I than took my sword and stabbed him through the chest. I saw Elizabeth stab another guy and then she came back to my side.

"Have you seen Will?" She asked, while looking around the ship.

"He's on the Dutchman." I stated.

"Great." She sighed, she looked for a rope and suddenly one was available.

Another came by and we jumped onto the rail and each grabbed hold of a rope.

I turned to face Gibb's who looked like he was struggling. "Go!" He shouted.

Me and Elizabeth swung over to the Dutchman and landed feet away from Davy Jones.

"Harridan! You'll see no mercy from me." He yelled.

"That's why we brought these." We said in unison, as we pulled out our swords.

Elizabeth ran forward and began to fight him and I came in from behind and sliced his back. He screamed out in pain and spun around to face me. We began bashing our swords together and this Time, Elizabeth sliced his back.

He threw his one arm back, hitting Elizabeth away so now all his focus was on me. As we fought, I started getting closer and closer to the edge of the boat. He hit my hand with his sword, causing me to lose my grip on it. The sword fell to the deck, but I had no time to grab it.

He continued to stalk towards me. Until I was pressed up against the railing and he had a sword to my neck. "Only one more Sparrow to go." He mocked as he raised his sword in the air.

"And only one more disgusting freak to go!" I yelled back. I grabbed hold of the railing and brought my legs up, kicking him hard in the chest. He went stumbling backwards and I picked up my sword again.

I spun around him and sliced his stomach, but as I was going in for another swing. He grabbed my wrist and threw me across the deck. I started coughing and raised my head, to see Elizabeth fighting him, but she got thrown into stairs, getting knocked out.

I saw Davy going for Elizabeth, but Thankfully Will came out of know where and begun to fight him. But he to quickly was knocked onto his ass.

"Ah. Love. A dreadful bond." I heard Davy say, as he looked between the newly married couple. "And yet, so easily severed."
He than walked towards Will. "Tell me, William Turner, do you fear death?"

"Do you?" I heard my father yell. I turned to him, he was holding Davy's heart in his hand with a broken sword, ready to stab it. I got up and walked over to my father, placing an arm on his shoulder. "Heady Tonic, holding life and death in the palm of one's hand."

"You're a cruel man. Jack Sparrow."

"Cruel is a matter of perspective." I smirked.

"Is it?" Davy asked. Suddenly he turned around and stabbed Will in the heart.

"WILL!" I screamed out. "NO!" I left my father's side and ran straight for him, Elizabeth came from the stairs over to us.

"Will, stay with me." I muttered.

"Will?" Elizabeth asked, placing her hands on his cheeks. "Look at me stay with me! You're all right!" She exclaimed. His eyes began to close and his breathing got worse.

Suddenly someone started fighting Davy Jones from his own crew and I stood up, running to my father. "Give me the heart!" He looked to me in confusion and had his sword ready to pierce the beating organ. "Give me the bloody heart!" I cried out. "Let me save him." I said, my voice barely a whisper.

Without saying a word he handed me the heart and blade. I ran over to Will and Elizabeth.

"What? What are you doing?" She sniffled.

"This is the only way." I grabbed Will's hand and made him hold the handle of the sword, I than placed the heart on the deck and I brought his hand down, technically Will stabbing the heart.

Davy's body started jerking around and he turned to face us. "Calypso." He hummed, He than stumbled around and fell off the Dutchman. It was honestly satisfying to watch that man die, for what he did to my mother...he can go rot in hell.

"Will? Will!" I turned to look at him and he took his last breath. "No! No!" Elizabeth screamed, moving his head around.

"No, no, no, no please." I mumbled. I felt someone place an arm on me and I turned around to see my father. I embraced him in a hug and he held me back just as tight.

"I'm so sorry, Deary, but we gotta go." He whispered. I left the hug and looked around.

The crew of the Dutchman was appearing and they chanted. "Part of the ship, part of the crew." As they walked towards us.

We both stood up and I pulled Elizabeth away from Will, which was one of the hardest things I have ever done.

"Don't! No!" She exclaimed. "I won't leave you!"

My father began grabbing materials from around the ship, as me and Elizabeth hugged. Both crying as the rain kept pouring down on us.

The crew of the Dutchman surrounded Will's body, so we no longer could see him anymore and I hugged Elizabeth tighter.

"Ladies, come on!" My father yelled, he was holding onto a rope and Elizabeth clutched onto him, as I grabbed part of the rope above him. "Hold on!" He shot at something and suddenly we were taken up in the air, as the Dutchman was taken below.