Davy Jones Locker

I swam up to the shore, along with the rest of the crew that survived. Coughing up water as I crawled across the sand. The ship was destroyed and pieces were floating in the water. I looked forward and saw that Davy Jone's locker was all sand.

"I don't see Jack, I don't see anyone." Elizabeth complained.

"He's here." Barbossa said steeping forward. "Davy Jones never once gave up what he took."

"And does it matter? We're trapped here by your doing. No different than Jack." Will stated, furious.

"Witty Jack is closer dan you tink." Tia Dalma said as she pet a crab, as more crabs climbed under here dress. Suddenly a ship started to come over a sand dune and when it came closer, I could see my father standing on top of the main mast, staring off into the distance.

"What a showman." I joked, while a smile spread across my face. The ship finished coming over the sand dune and landed into the water.

"Boat!" Raggetti said while pointing at it.

"Slap me thrice and hand me to me mama, it's Jack." Gibbs exclaimed. My father rowed towards us and we all towards him.

"Mr Gibbs!" My father yelled as he walked across the sand to us.

"Aye Captain." Gibbs replied.

"I thought so. I expect you're able to account for your actions, then."

"Sir?"

"There's been a perpetual and virulent lack of discipline upon my vessel. Why?" Jack asked Gibbs. I just looked at him so confused.

"Sir your in Davy Jones' Locker, cap'n." Gibbs muttered.

"I know that. I know where I am. And don't think that I don't." He replied, but I could see that he lied. Even after being away for so long, I could still know when he would lie.

"Jack Sparrow." Barbossa said stepping out of the makeshift line we created.

"Ah, Hector. It's been go long. Hasn't it." My father said walking towards him.

"Aye, Isla de Muerta, remember? You shot me."

My father just smiled in response. "No I didn't." He said baffled. He than caught sight of Tia. "Tia Dalma, out and about, eh? You add an agreeable sense of macabre to any delirium."

She just smiled fakely in response. "He thinks we're a hallucination." Will stated. I just sighed to myself and looked at my father. But he was focused on Will.

"William, tell me something. Have you come because you need my help to save a certain distressing damsel or rather a damsel in distress? Either one."

"No."

"Well, then, you wouldn't be here, would you? So you can't be here. Q.E.D. You're not really here."

"Jack!" Elizabeth said stepping forward from the back of the crowd. I stood next to her.

"This is real. We're here." I said smiling. He looked at me and his eyes went wide. "Hi Father."

He quickly ran off to Gibbs. "We've come to rescue you." Elizabeth said running towards the pair.

"Have you, now? That's very kind of you. But it would seem that as I possess a ship and you don't. You're the ones in need of rescuing and I'm not sure as I'm in the mood, besides Blair. She's the only one I'll rescue." He said the last part pointing at me.

I just smirked proudly and that got a lot of nasty glares from the crew.

"I see my ship. Right there." Barbossa said pointing to the Black Pearl.

"Cant spot it. Must be a tiny little thing hiding somewhere behind the Pearl." My father said in a sarcastic manner.

"Jack, Cutler Beckett has the heart of Davy Jones. He controls the Flying Dutchman." Will informed.

"He's taking over the seas." Elizabeth said.

"The song has already been sung. The brethren Court is called." Tia said to him.

"Leave you people for a minute, look what happens. Everything's gone to pot." My father said and than walked away from the group once more.

"Aye Jack, the world needs you back somewhere fierce." Gibbs said.

"And you need a crew." Will stated. My father than spun around to face us all.

"Why should I sail with any of you? Four of you have to tried to kill me in the past. One of you succeeded." He said the last part pointing to Elizabeth.

"You did what?!" I yelled at her.

"Blair listen...I." I grabbed her shoulders and pushed her down onto the sand.

"YOU LEFT MY FATHER TO DIE!" I cried out. I was so angry, I could feel my blood boil in anger, someone I considered a friend, killed my father.

I than felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I started kicking frantically. "Let me go!"

"Calm down." My father muttered.

"How? How can I be calm?" He said as he placed me down onto the sand, being a human barrier between me and Elizabeth, because at this moment, I wanted to beat the living day light out of her.

"You got me back now, that's all that matters. So calm it down a bit." He said a bit more stern.

"Fine." I huffed. I went to walk past him and he grabbed my arm.

"I mean it." I nodded my head in response and he hummed in satisfaction.

After a bit more negotiation, we finally got everyone on the ship and I immediately found my spot, I was still so angry, but I wasn't trying to act on it.

I can't believe she did that to me...to my father. She's a murderer...but I mean so am I...but not to my friends fathers.

"Blair." I heard her voice say.

"I am not talking to you. I don't know how much self control I have." I said, biting the inside of my cheek.

"Look Im sorry." She said softly. Taking a seat next me and I sighed internally.

"I don't know what you want from me." I said not even looking at her.

"I just want you to know that, I hated doing it. It made me feel sick everyday since. I felt like a terrible person." She confessed.

"That does kind of make me feel better. But I'm still quite mad with you." I said with a small smile on my face.

"Okay." Her voice defeated. She stood up and walked away as I felt another presence near me.

"Hey Father."

"Hi deary." He said with a smile on his face and I at the moment, I let go of my emotions for a bit. I collapsed into his arms and cried a little. He wrapped his arms around me, hugging me tightly.

"I missed you so much." I mumbled.

"I missed you to." He whispered.

"I thought I lost you."

"You can't get if rid of me that easy." He said proudly. I let out a laugh and he let out a little chuckle.

"No, no we can't." I smiled. Hugging him tighter.