Chapter 28 - A Kiss

Author's note: I know all the dear readers are annoyed of my updates. Like lol, I'm sooo slow 😱. Sorry about that. Even I hate myself at this point. Well, this novel will probably be done around Chapter 30. There will be a few more fluffy chapters and then you won't have to be fed up with me anymore 🤣😅

Stay safe! You may continue to read this chapter... (Fun fact, this chapter is my treat to you guys for waiting so long! You'll understand if you keep reading)

*****

Karma searched up "how to get your boyfriend to kiss you" on the webpage.

There were plentiful of sources, and the one thing they all had in common was:

Go outside

Karma doubtfully turned his head, facing his blue-haired boyfriend, who was lazily sprawled across the sofa like a sloth. He held in a chuckle before turning back to read his phone. The problem was, how was Karma going to move his sloth-of-a-boyfriend?

Don't even mention about going outside, Nagisa wouldn't even move a finger!

At that moment, Karma was just silently weeping tears. He felt so wronged.

"Nagisa~ do you wanna go outside for a walk?" Karma asked.

There was no response.

"Aww, Nagisa, you're going to make your boyfriend sad." Karma teased.

Again, there was no response.

Getting up from his spot, Karma went to move to beside his lover on the sofa. The side of the sofa sank down due to his weight, but Karma's sight was never peeled off of Nagisa. The former patted softly on the latter's head, entangling his hand in the blue locks of blueberry hair. "So soft..." Karma bit back a squeal, and continued to play with his lover's hair.

Soon, he stopped. "Nagisa, are you asleep?"

There was no response again.

Unwilling to leave without an answer, Karma placed an ear next to his lover's mouth. The sound of smooth and tranquil currents of breath had placated his hearing. Immediately, Karma sprung up from the sofa. His ears turned a bright shade of red.

"How lewd... Nagisa's breathing sounds so lewd." He giggled to himself.

After confirming that his lover was truly asleep, Karma fell back down on the sofa. He turned to catch a glimpse of his lover's sleeping face.

"Maybe..." Karma muttered. This was his chance to steal a kiss!

Leaning over on top of his lover, Karma's adam apple bobbed. He hesitated. Licking over his lips, he then clenched the sofa tightly with his hands. Then, he bowed his head, fetching for a kiss on his lover's lips-

At that moment, Nagisa directly flipped over to the other side. He missed Karma's kiss by an inch.

Karma hurriedly got up, puzzled. Was Nagisa awake and playing him, or was he truly asleep?

His eyes thinned with curiosity. The crimson red of his eye colour danced and waltzed, like a burning flame of a candle. "Nagisa... are you toying with me?"

There was no response again.

"You're toying with me, Nagisa." Karma pouted. He wanted to flick at Nagisa's forehead, but found his heart softening. Instead, he just caressed his lover's face, enjoying the smooth and unblemished touch in his palm. "When will you wake up?"

There was no response.

A frown played on Karma's face. So... then it was just a coincidence?

He wanted to try for a kiss again, but then, Nagisa woke up. His curtain of eyelashes fluttered open, and groggily inspected his surroundings. Nagisa noticed the bright colour of red hair first. A smile fell on his lips. "Karma."