Chapter 10 - The Names

"Wah! School is finally over! I can go back home and relax-" Nagisa paused as he remembered the deal he made with Karma. He had to hang out with him after school. "Oh Nagisa!" A sly voice cooed from the doorway, with a redhead standing there with a smirk playing on his lips. "Where do you want to hang out?"

*****

     "So? Why the library?" Karma asked, sitting lazily on his seat next to Nagisa, who had plenty of textbooks opened on a table. "I wanted to study." Nagisa answered, burying his nose in open books.

"Aww... so you didn't want to have a heat of a moment with me?" Karma pouted.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Nagisa arched an eyebrow, not looking away from the book. "No kisses?" Karma frowned, tugging at Nagisa's sleeves. Nagisa blushed. "Of course not!"

"Aww, Nagisa-chan is shy!" Karma cooed.

"I'm not!" Nagisa snapped.

*****

"It's your fault that we were kicked out of the library," Nagisa groaned.

"Well, you get loud when you're shy." Karma laughed.

"I'm going home..." Nagisa sighed, about to turn around until Karma pulled him back. "Wait, Nagisa. Don't you want to spend more time with me?" Karma asked. "Only if you want to." Nagisa smirked, with a sudden blush appearing on Karma's cheeks. "Oh..."

     "Hey, Nagisa." A glint of suspicion etched in Karma's eyes. "Why don't we go to the mall and play dress-up."

*****

     "W-why am I doing this again?" Nagisa quivered, recollecting all his regrets and thoughts about his situation inside the changing room. Karma had waited outside, leaning on a nearby wall for support. "Now that I'm free from my mom, why am I in a dress again?" Nagisa whimpered, his hands hugging his chest self-consciously.

     He wore a gorgeous but exposing black shoulderless top that reached down to cover his bottom. A white bow was sewed onto the chest part of the top like a fancy decoration. Adding on, he had a short scarlet red skirt that reached down to the upper part of his thighs, with black leggings covering his calves down to his feet. And yet again, he had to wear classical black flat Mary Jane shoes.

     "Does Karma really like to torture me so much?" Nagisa whimpered. He tried pulling the skirt as low as he can down his legs, but they were already at their furthest length, and it unnerved him endlessly.

     "Oh, Nagisa! Come on out now!" Karma taunted.

     Nagisa bit his lip. "Why why why why why..."

     Without his short two ponytails tied at the back of his head, he no longer looked like a girl, but with the dress on, his gender seemed absolutely unidentifiable. And that fact traumatized him. Taking a deep breath, he pushed his way out through the changing room's curtains.

     "You... look great," Karma stifled a chuckle as a bucketful of blush coated his cheeks mindlessly.

     Nagisa blushed, taking the compliment to heart. "What was even the point of me doing this..."

     Karma arched an eyebrow. Then, he took out his phone, snapping multiple photos. "For comic relief, dude." Nagisa panicked at Karma's response. "No, it's not! And don't take more photos!"

     "Akabane-Sensei?" A familiar voice startled Nagisa and Karma as they both whipped their heads around. The girl approaching them was one of Nagisa's students. Naoko Fujisaki, Nagisa bit his lip embarrassingly as he blushed more. Did his student recognize him? Did she know that he was her teacher?

"Yes, that's me." Karma chuckled, not breaking out of act.

"Who are you hanging out with? What's her name?" Naoko asked cluelessly. Nagisa breathed a sigh of relief. She doesn't know who I am... in fact, she thinks I'm a woman.

"She's definitely not Shiota-Sensei." Karma chuckled. Nagisa shot him a disapproved glance before clearing his voice, catching both of their attention. "I am Gisa Na. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Naoko seemed dumbfounded at his response. "Gisa Na? What a... shady name."

     "I get that a lot. My parents were in a rush to naming me..." Nagisa lied, scratching the back of his head nervously. "Oh. Your parents have taste." Naoko chuckled. "Right. We'll see you around then, Naoko-san." Nagisa laughed. Naoko blushed as she found herself staring at Nagisa's brilliant smile. For some reason, she was attracted to that 'woman'. It frustrated her plenty how she was exposing her sexuality out in the open.

     Naoko's blush faded as Nagisa and Karma left. "Hey... did I ever tell her my name?"