Chapter 29 - Shop Together

When Nagisa woke up, he found himself wrapped in Karma's arms.

The red-haired teacher's grip was tight and unwilling to let go. Nagisa struggled a bit, but still couldn't get out of Karma's arms. "Mmnn..." Nagisa decided to just give up, then just slumped in his lover's arms.

The back of his head had brushed against Karma's chest.

This made the latter wake up.

Karma's eyes fluttered open, and he took some time to adjust the sight. "Nagisa..." He mumbled, with his sight clearing up. The first thing he saw was a patch of blue hair, which were fluffy and scratched his chest... like the soft paws of a kitten.

Unknowingly, Karma's hands reached down to Nagisa's waist.

"Eep! Karma..." Nagisa hurriedly clasped Karma's hands, which were wrapped around his own waist. "What are you doing?"

Karma buried his face in Nagisa's shoulder. He sniffed, and was hit with the sweet lingering scent of vanilla body wash. "I'm hugging what is mine." Karma responded, his voice muffled against Nagisa's bare skin. The red haired teacher felt happy at that moment.

Upon hearing that line, Nagisa's face flushed tomato red.

He scrambled out of Karma's embrace, shielding his figure with the blanket. All Karma could see was a ball of blue hair, sticking out from the blanket.

"Pff." Karma muffled a laugh.

As expected, his Nagisa was really adorable.

"Karma..." Nagisa whined. "We still have to teach class today. Stop messing around."

Karma grinned. "Nagisa, I wasn't messing around." He reached out a hand, ruffling Nagisa's locks of blue hair. "I was merely telling the truth."

After saying that Nagisa's face went a deeper shade of red. "Karma..."

*****

At school, Nagisa began organizing his books.

His students were filing into the classroom, each taking a seat while chatting cheerfully with one another. It seemed that ever since Nagisa became their teacher, their grades had shot upwards, and they found a strong confidence within themselves.

These students were still young, yet they've been mistreated and seen many bad things of this world. Even though they experienced such disharmonious things, they were still able to brighten up.

"Good morning, class." Nagisa greeted them.

Naturally, they greeted back.

"We'll be taking attendance." Nagisa said.

"Akio." He was the first student on the attendance list, and gave Nagisa a wave.

"Rikka." She was the second student and also the otaku girl. Rikka chirped out a "here".

"Izumi." He was the third student and also the fake bookworm who went to the cafe with Nagisa. Izumi raised his hand to signify his attendance.

"Reiji." He was the fourth student, and also played the guitar for Nagisa to listen to. Reiji was no longer shy, and he raised his hand confidently.

"Naoko." She was the fifth student, who had a cold exterior and nobody could tell what she was thinking of. Yet, at that moment, Naoko seemed to open up to Nagisa quite a lot.