𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟷

Third Person

Forest of the Dead

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

As Proper Dave's suit kept moving towards them while repeating "Hey! Who turned out the lights?" River moved into action and used her squareness gun on the wall and yelled "This way, quickly, move!"

Wendy ran through the hole that was created, following the others to try and find somewhere safe to stay and find out what was happening in the Library.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

River continued using the squareness gun on various walls to try and find somewhere that the Vashta Nerada possessing Proper Dave's corpse could not get to them. "OK, we've got a clear spot. In, in, in!" River yelled as she made yet another hole in a wall, only this time, instead of it being another endless row of bookcases, it was another room.

"Right in the centre, in the middle of the light. Quickly! Don't let your shadows cross. Doctor..." Wendy told them, "I'm doing it." The Doctor said as he was scanning the shadows for signs of Vashta Nerada.

"There's no lights here. Sunset's coming, we can't stay long. Have you found a live one?" River asked him.

"Maybe, it's getting harder to tell. What's wrong with you?" The Doctor asked as he slapped his sonic screwdriver on his hand, "That's not going to help." Wendy told him, she then added, "We need a chicken leg. Has anyone got a chicken leg?"

Dave silently handed the chicken leg to her, "Thank you." Wendy told him as she unwrapped the chicken leg and threw it into the darkness, only for the meat to be gone in a split second.

"OK... OK, we've got a hot one. Watch your feet." River said.

"They won't attack until there's enough of them, but they've got our scent now, they're coming." The Doctor told her.

Wendy started examining her sonic screwdriver, as she was throwing it in the air and catching it, she saw the Doctor struggling to use his own screwdriver. Wendy rolled her eyes and walked up to the man, "What's wrong with it?" Wendy asked.

"There's a signal coming from somewhere, interfering with it." He answered.

"Use the red settings." Wendy told him.

The Doctor looked up at her and said "It doesn't have a red setting."

"Well then, use the dampers." She told him again.

"It doesn't have dampers." The Doctor said.

"It will do one day. Here, maybe you can figure out the weird feeling I get from this one." Wendy said as she handed her new sonic screwdriver over to the Doctor.