𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽

Third Person

The Impossible Astronaut

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Wendy had been dropped off at her sisters by the Doctor, Rory had just been grocery shopping and as he started to place the bags on the table Amy started reading "At the personal intervention of the King, the unnamed doctor was incarcerated withou...

Wendy had been dropped off at her sisters by the Doctor, Rory had just been grocery shopping and as he started to place the bags on the table Amy started reading "At the personal intervention of the King, the unnamed doctor was incarcerated without trial at the Tower of London."

"OK, but it doesn't have to be him." Rory told his wife.

"Two nights later a magical sphere some 20 feet across was seen floating away from the tower, bearing the mysterious doctor aloft." Amy continued.

"OK... it's him." Rory admitted.

"There's more." Amy said as she started to explain what the Doctor had been up to.

"It's like he's being deliberately ridiculous, trying to attract our attention. Are you watching this again?" Amy asked Rory as they lay on the sofa, Wendy was at the dining table reading up on her current favourite topic, people who don't age, which was due to a worry she was having that she was not getting more mature with age, she expected to at least look slightly more adult like than she did, but alas three years travelling with the Doctor has made her stop aging and the only reasons she thought of was some weird disease, hence her research.

"I've explained the jokes." Rory told the red-head.

"Not very well." Wendy chimed in from the table, as the doorbell rang and Amy went to see who it was.

"Oi! So, what are you saying? Do you really think he's back there trying to wave to us out of history books?" Rory said to Wendy and then asked his wife.

"It's the sort of thing he'd do. Thanks." Amy said.

"Yeah, but why?" Rory asked.

"He said he'd be in touch. For us and to pick Wendy back up, despite our parents trying to convince her to go to university, but we can't tell them you went on an alien planet and have an intergalactic degree now, can we?" Amy said as she handed Wendy a dark blue envelope with the number '2' on the back of it, with her name and the address she'd be at on the front.

"We also can't tell them I'm now 3 years older than I should be." Wendy added as she opened the envelope, it said:

'22/04/2011

16:30 MDT

37 °  0' 38"N       110° 14'34"W'

"What is it? Amy? Wendy?" Rory asked the girls.

"Well there's a date, a time and a map reference. Well, MDT, is mountain daylight time, which is the central area of Canada and the central states of the USA. I don't know where the map reference is yet, but I'm sure I could figure it out if you gave me a map of North America." Wendy told him.