𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿

15+ Recommended

Third Person

Everything Changes

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 

Cardiff, 2006

"I can't take you straight there, as Jack still hasn't seen my old self, but give him this letter or whoever asks why you are asking to see Captain Jack Harkness." The Doctor told her.

"I've got it. Go to the tourist centre and ask for a Captain Jack Harkness, give them this letter and see what happens. What if it all goes wrong?" Wendy asked, "It won't. Goodbye, have fun." The Doctor said as he kissed her then went back inside the TARDIS. "Bye." Wendy said just before he left.

"Right the tourist centre. Oh, he gave me a map, thank God." Wendy whispered as she looked around at where she was and found herself on the map, which meant she could easily find out where she was going. 

Wendy immediately regretted her choice in outfit, as it was 2006, and the fashion choices of people in 2006 were not great. So, she stood out in her pastel pink skirt, white shirt and cream cardigan, paired with her signature wellies, as her fashion sense was lost when it came to pairing shoes with outfits.

Once she reached the tourist centre she opened the door and saw a man reading a book with a coffee on the desk, she could tell it was coffee because of the bitter smell the room had. "Hello, how can I help you?" The man asked, Wendy smiled when she heard the Welsh accent he had, growing up around people with Scottish and English accents it was always nice to hear a different British one.

"Hello, I'm looking for a Captain Jack Harkness. Give him this, it should explain it." Wendy said with a small smile as she handed the envelope to the man.

"OK, just wait here." The man said as he went into the backroom, presumably to call this Captain Jack to come to the room.

Around five minutes later a tall, attractive man walked in,through an entrance in the wall, and dressed like he came from the 1940's. "Heard you're looking for me." He told her, Wendy noticed he had an American accent, she rolled her eyes and said "Oh great, more Americans. Just what I needed, Nixon, now you. And yes." The Welsh man handed Captain Jack the letter she had given him and Wendy's eyes wandered around the room, waiting for the American to read the letter.

"Oooh, how exciting. So, you're from 2011, and he says technically at that point your 19, but really you are 22. So, if my maths is correct right now, your old self should be 14. Did you come to Cardiff at any point during that time?" Captain Jack asked her.

"No, I have never been to Cardiff. So we don't have to worry about me seeing me... Wait, did the Doctor put my whole life story in there?" Wendy asked, Jack let out a laugh and said "Well, other than explaining why you're here, he says you don't actually know why, why he can't be here with you and some basic facts about you, then no, he hasn't." Wendy let out a loud sigh of relief and whispered "Oh thank God."