𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶

Third Person

Cold Blood

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

The trio were now walking through the heart of the civilisation as the Doctor said "This place is enormous and deserted. The majority of the race are probably still asleep, we need to find Amy, looking for heat signature anomalies."

"But, Doctor, how can all this be here? I mean, these plants." Nasreen asked him.

They walked into another corridor as the Doctor said "Must be getting closer to the centre of the city."

"You are sure this is the best way to enter?" Wendy asked the Doctor.

"Front door approach! Definitely. Always the best way..." He said as an alarm started bleeping while saying "Hostile life force detected, area 17."

"Apart from the back door approach, that's also good, sometimes better." The Doctor said as he turned around, the door opened to reveal homo reptilia on the other side.

"Doctor!" Nasreen said in a shaky tone.

They came on both sides as the Doctor said "We're not hostile, we're not armed! We're here in peace!" The Doctor said as he motioned for Nasreen and Wendy to hold up their arms.

The three were sprayed with gas causing them to pass out.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Wendy woke up as her hands were clamped by metal. The scientist homo reptilia had not gotten to her yet, so it was easy to listen to what him and the other one were talking about, if she drowned out the Doctor's screams.

"How can they have escaped? This proves all prisoners should remain under military guard." The female Silurian asked.

"I'm sure you'd prefer to be in charge of everything and everyone, Restac. But we rank the same." The male one told Restac.

"Is there any word from Alaya?" He asked her again.

"No." Restac answered.

"It's fine to show concern you know. She's part of your gene-chain."

"I'm decontaminating, now." The scientist said as the Doctor then said "Decontamination, no, no!"

"it's all right. It won't harm you. I'm only neutralising all your ape bacteria." The scientist said.

"He's not an ape! Look he's got two hearts!" Wendy yelled.

"Remove all human germs, you remove half the things keeping me alive." The Doctor said, and the scientist seemed to listen and turned off the machine.

"No, complete the process." Restac said.

"Oh, that's much better, thanks!" The Doctor said.

"Not got any celery have you? No, no, not really the climate, tomatoes, though, you'd do a roaring trade in those." The Doctor said. "Wait, Wendy have they done anything to you?" He then asked.