𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟸

Third Person

A Good Man Goes to War

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"Wendy, do you want to come and

"Wendy, do you want to come and..." The Doctor started to ask her, "No." Wendy cut him off as she placed her head in her hands, not wanting to speak to anyone or do anything in that moment. The Doctor sighed and said "Are you sure? I'm asking a couple of friends for help." Wendy looked up and said "Yeah, course you are. So who have you asked now? A Sontaran, a Silurian and her wife, you even got Rory to ask some Cybermen where Amy was. Who are you asking now? The Daleks!" Wendy exclaimed at the Doctor, as she stood up, her hands in tight fists to try and calm herself down.

"Wendy, we are going to get your sister back, I promise. Now, come on, you can go and ask Luke to help." The Doctor said as he held Wendy's hands to try and calm the girl down, Wendy nodded her head and leaned her head against the Time Lord's shoulder, "Sorry." Wendy whispered. "It's OK." The Doctor told her.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Wendy was sat in a cafe on Earth, she had changed out of the clothes she was previously wearing into a white turtle neck sweater and a brown checkered skirt, which fell on her mid thigh, along with some white sneakers and black socks. She decided to dress somewhat nicely because being stared at in public was not something she needed to deal with, while still being stressed about her sister. She took a sip from her cup of tea, as Luke walked into the building.

Wendy looked at him, as she saw Luke, she pointed her head at the seat opposite her, signalling that she wanted him to sit down. Once he had sat, Luke asked "Hi. So, why have I been summoned to a random cafe in Manchester?" Wendy looked down and said "We need your help."

"With what?" Luke asked in a shaky tone, as he knew what he was about to be asked. "Demon's Run." Wendy told him as she made a mental note of his tone, not thinking too much about how she could easily decipher what he was feeling, despite it not being something she could do for people she had known all of her life.

"I can't." Luke whispered to Wendy, the woman fumbled with her words, not knowing what to say, as she had fully expected him to help them get Amy and her child back. "Before you say anything, you need to know something. It's... Well...You have no idea how important I am to you and the Doctor. Remember that." Luke told her, he then stood up from his seat and walked out of the cafe, Wendy questioning what had just happened.

The steaming hot cup of tea was placed on the table as Wendy took out her phone and rang the Doctor, "Hi. So, is Luke helping?" The Time Lord asked her. Wendy shook her head, which she knew the Doctor wouldn't see but it would help with her establishing the correct tone of voice for the news instead of her usual monotone or condescending one, as she said "No. He... Well, to be perfectly honest with you, I have no idea what happened, but he's not helping."