Chapter 4

Holiday break came and went, the grounds of Hogwarts still covered in a white blanket. This only made the dungeons even colder, Claire pulled her robe around her as she sat in Potions class. Fred rested his chin on the palm of his hand. "Blimey, does he ever change his tone?" Fred whispered to his brother next to him.

"Doubtful." George rolled his eyes. Snape continued to lecture on the Draught of Peace. "Can anyone tell me what the Draught of Peace does?" Claire raises her hand, along with a few Gryffindor's.

"Miss Fienley?"

"The Draught of Peace when brewed correctly soothes anxiety and agitation. When brewed incorrectly it can put the drink in a heavy, sometimes irreversible sleep." she explained confidently. Fred listened as she spoke.

"Well done. 10 points to Slytherin."

"Of course he awards points. Had it been a Gryffindor we would have gotten nothing." George groaned. "You know Snape play's favorites." Snape begins to go over the ingredients needed for the Draught and how to brew it correctly. "For homework, you're to write an essay on moonstone."

The class groaned. No one liked writing essays for Snape, you think his class was difficult? His homework was much worse. Fred and George slung their bags over their shoulders.

"Hey Claire! Wait up!" Fred yelled. She stopped, a soft smile on her face as the red heads got closer to her.

"You ready for the game next week?" Fred ran his fingers through his hair, pushing it out of his face.

"Definitely. I have a feeling we will beat Ravenclaw. Which means it'll be us in the game for the cup against you guys." She readjusted her bag, pulling it up and over her head. "Which means I'll get to beat you again." She playfully pushed Fred to the side.

"Not a chance!" George glanced at her.

"Weasels!" An angry voice squeaked from down the hallway. Both of the boy's started to giggle.

Claire looked at both of them. "What did you guy's do this time?"

"Oh nothing." Fred lied, still giggling. Claire turned around to see a very angry blond Slytherin marching towards them.

"Think this is funny do you?" He squeaked again.

"Oh no, not at all Malfoy. Completely unfunny." George was trying to hold back his giggles, as Malfoy began to chatter like a mouse. Claire covered her mouth with her hand, covering the smile on her face.

"Fix it!" Malfoy squeaked again.

"Oh pipe down Malfoy, it'll wear off after a day." Fred rolled his eyes.

"What did you do to me?!"

"Really should watch how distracted you get at breakfast. Someone might just slip some ice mice into your drink." George crossed his arms over his chest.

"I would watch it if I were you Weasel's." He glanced over Claire, who was still trying to hold back laughter. "And you should watch who you associate with Fienley." He raised both of his eyebrows at her before storming off. Claire removed her hand, finally letting her laughter go.

"Okay now that is something that will forever be in my head." Fred smiled softly as she laughed at their little prank.

"I had no idea you would actually do it when you were talking about it before. Please do that again." After a few moments she got herself back together. "I'll see you guys later. Gotta get to Transfiguration." She waved and ran down the hallway.

"Mr. Weasley's!" The hallway became even more chilly than it was already as Peeves the poltergeist flew through a wall. "Peeve's saw what you did to Mr. Malfoy! Very funny." Both of the twins bow.