Never ending loop

I came to in a cell-like room.

I woke up on a cold metal floor to the sound of voices but not in a language I could understand. My vision was a bit blurry so it took a second to clear.

I heard footsteps coming and looked over at the cell door to see a man dressed in all black gear come up. "Great to see sleeping beauty finally decided to wake up". He opened the door and put cuffs on my wrist. "Where am I? Who are you?".

He just smirked and pulled me up dragging me out of the room. As we walked, I still didn't understand what was going on or where I was.

My anxiety started to go through the roof making me want to cry and puke at the same time. I just want to go home.
Not California home but May and Peter home. I had gotten so close to them that they felt like family over the last few months. What if I never get to see them again or MJ or Ned.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by being pushed onto a metal table. I tried to fight back but the guy was too strong.

He started to strap me down making me freak out more. "No! please! What are you doing?!" He ignored me. "Please just let me go! Please don't hurt me!".

I saw another man approach me wearing a white coat. He started to speak to the other man in a different language.

Suddenly my eyes landed on the needles on a tray beside me.

Oh my god, what are they going to do to me? My eyes widened in fear, I wanted to scream more and more but nothing came out.

Soon the man in a lab coat grabbed one of the needles and stuck me with it. It hurt like hell and a second later my skin felt like it was on fire.

Before I knew it he moved on to the next, and the next, and the next. Until I passed out from the pain on the last one.

I woke up again in the same room as before. At first, I didn't know where I was until everything came back to me. I started to cry. Feeling so alone and desperate. My sobbing was interrupted by the same guard from yesterday.

He dragged me out just like yesterday. Everything from the last time happened again and it felt like I was in some sort of loop.

That's how the days went by. All feeling like the same never-ending loop. I wasn't even sure how long had gone by or if it was just one day I kept living over and over again.

Until one day I didn't pass out from the amount of pain the injections caused.

Instead, I stayed awake through the whole thing screaming. Once they finished the injections the guard dragged me out to another room that I had never seen before. The lab coat man behind us.

I was shoved into a chair-like thing. Before I could protest I felt a punch in my stomach. Oh how I wish I was asleep.

Did I forget to mention that when I pass out from pain caused by the injections nothing can wake me? Not even the guard beating me like a punching bag while I'm unconscious. At least that's what I figured since I always woke up with bruises, cuts, and blood all over me.

As I sat in the chair the lab coat guy strapped me down and put something only head. This was new.

The lab coat guy walked over to what seemed to be the control for it. With a flick of his finger, he switched up one of the switches and turned a non on it.

Pain. That's all I felt. My own screams were all I heard.

Pain going through all my body. It felt like my brain was being melted. My vision started to tunnel. Suddenly everyone went black.

‎४

I woke up in a strange cell.

As soon as I lifted my head from the ground a guy dressed in a bunch of gear opened the cell door and walked in.

He didn't say a word he just walked me down some dark hallways into a room with a bunch of weapons and training mats.

Out from behind the shadows a lady with blonde hair and pale skin dressed in training clothes comes out.

"Hello soldier L, you are here because the world is filled with people who cause harm to it and you are the only hope there is to make them pay for the damages they have caused. I will be training you in combat and weaponry."

Wait I'm a soldier? What is this place? Who is she?

‎४

Days went by with daily training. I would always come out bruised and with many different broken bones. The lady would yell at me whenever I was close to passing out from the pain.

After some days of training though I also started to get some missions almost every day.

Mostly involved killing people they had tied up. Once in a while stealing information while a team raided the place.

I hadn't told her or the guard guy but I've also been having dreams about a girl named Lucia. The thing is I am Lucia in the dreams. Half the time I feel its nightmares.

The faces of everyone from my dreams seem oddly familiar. Parts of the dreams make me remember things.

It seems those dreams are memories but I can't seem to fully remember anything past me coming out to my parents.

Just as I was trying to understand and remember what happened after that, the cell door opened and the guard dragged me into a new room.

This room had a chair-like thing in the middle of it and a short scrawny guy in a lab coat was next to it. The guard shoved me into the chair making me wince at the pain from the bruises and cuts on my body from earlier training.

"Hello, soldier L, Time for another dose of your treatment."

Treatment? What treatment?!?

The lab coat guy strapped me down and put something only my head. This was new. What is happening?

The lab coat guy walked over to what seemed to be the control for it. With a flick of his finger, he switched up one of the switches and turned a nob on it.

Pain that's all I felt. My own screams were all I heard.

Pain going through all my body. It felt like my brain was being melted. My vision started to tunnel. Suddenly everyone went black.