Chapter 19

Avery's POV

I couldn't believe that Harry had to leave tomorrow. I was so far from being ready to say goodbye. Looking at him right now, seeing him laughing with the rest of the guys and Addison again, I didn't want him to go. It's his job though, and I'm going to have to accept it, as much as it hurts.

"You okay?" he asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, I'm just thinking."

"About tomorrow, right?"

"Is there anything else?"

He smiled and wrapped an arm around me. "I love you, Avery."

"I love you too."

"You know that we're going to talk all the time, right?"

"We better."

"Every morning, every night, before a show. We'll skype on weekends.."

"I know."

His green eyes traveled down, before staring at my lips, then they moved back up. "I'm really going to miss you Avery."

"I'll miss you, too. More than anything."

He sighed and pulled me closer to him. Everything about this moment was heartbreaking, yet still happy. The boys are about ready to leave and do what they love most in the world, but I'm really going to miss my boyfriend. I don't think I'm prepared for how bad I'm going to miss him, and how much it'll hurt when we won't be able to talk for long periods of time. Maybe hardly ever.

"Niall! Oh my god!" Addison laughed, while burying her head into his chest. "Niall!"

"What?"

"Stop tickling me!"

"But you're so cute when you laugh," he said, pulling his best puppy dog look.

Addison blushed.

"And when you blush."

She laughed again, and snuggled even closer into him. He leaned down to whisper something in her ear, and she looked up to give him a kiss.

"God, you guys are like a new couple all over again," Louis said.

"But we're cute," Addison said, smiling sweetly.

"Damn, Addison, why do you always have to look at me like that?"

She laughed, and Niall kissed the top of her head.

"Hey," Harry murmered, wiping away a tear I didn't even realize had fallen. "Come here."

I got up and followed him, but I wasn't expecting him to lead me outside and to our spot by the water. It was all so overwhelming.. Harry leaving along with everyone else. I went from hating him in that small cafe, to falling in love with him in New York City.

"So what's the problem?" Harry asked quietly.

I looked up at him, and I immediately started crying. His arms went around me and pulled me close to him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and just let him hold me. After I finally calmed down enough, Harry pulled slightly away and started wiping away at my tears.

"This is hard for you, I know, but no matter how far away I am, I'm never going to forget you, and I'll still be your boyfriend, and I'll still love you, Avery."

"I know that.."

"Then what are you worried about?"

"I don't like that I'm not going to be able to see you every day like I'm used to."

"So you're not worried about anything, you just aren't excited about it?"

I laughed. "Basically, yeah."

He laughed too, and leaned down to kiss me. "I'm not excited about leaving you either honestly, but you know I have to go."

"I know."

"You'll be okay though, right?"

"Yeah. I still have Addison. It'll be just like old times, except she's a photographer and I'm a model now."

"That's right. So you'll have your career to focus on."

I smiled. "I love you Harry."

"I love you Avery." He kissed me again, and I couldn't have been happier with the way things turned out between the two of us.

~~~~~~~~~

Addison's POV

I stood with my arms around Niall, and his arms around me. My heart was hammering in my chest and I definitely was not ready to say goodbye to him yet. It felt like just yesterday we got back together, even though it was weeks ago, but I want more time with him.

"I can't be late for my flight, babe."

"I know..."

"Avery seems to be okay with leaving Harry."

I laughed and he gave me a quizzical look. "That's because she got it all out of her system yesterday."

"Really?"

"Yeah, really. With Harry, and then with me after we left."

He laughed and put his head against mine. "I'm really going to miss you," he whispered.

"I'm going to miss you too."

"I'll call you when you land, okay?"

"Yes, please."

He smiled and closed the distance between us so he could kiss me. "I love you, so much, Ad," he mumbled when he pulled away.

"I love you too, Ni."

He smiled and pulled out his phone. "Dammit." His eyes met mine and he kissed me again. "I really have to go now."

No," I whined.

"I know, but I really have to go or I'm going to miss my flight."

I sighed. "I know."

"So, can I go now?"

"I guess."

He laughed. "These few months will fly by, and then I'll be home for a little bit for Christmas and everything.."

"Niall, you should probably go."

"No," he mimicked.

"Now who's procrastinating?" I teased.

"Niall!" Liam yelled. "We have to go!"

He groaned. "Okay, I'll be there in a second." He faced me and kissed me again, this time longer than any of the others. "I love you."

"I love you too."

And then he was gone.