Chapter 11

Avery's POV

"Do you think this is a little over the top?" I whispered to Addison.

"It is for a book cover."

"What's this book about?"

"This girl is a princess who runs away and meets this guy, and he shows her the other way of life. The side where you have to work for what you want."

"Huh. Remind me to look for it in the book store."

"You got it."

I laughed and slid into the huge white dress. Addison laced me up and I tried to turn and face her. "I can barely move."

"Good, because it's designed to make sure you can't."

"Why is that a thing?"

"Because I can't have you moving in the picture."

"I see."

"You ready?"

"Yeah. Think you can help me out a little?"

She laughed, clearly enjoying this. "No problem."

She led me away from my little dressing area and to the set: a café, ironically. A couple of the props people smeared some flour on to a black apron and then tied it around my waist.

"Okay, we're going to take this from behind you, but I need you to turn your head towards me."

I did as told, and turned my head until she said stop. After a lot of clicks, she helped move me to one of the chairs set up by a table. This was when the apron could actually be seen so people could have a better idea of what the book was about. She took some more pictures, having me move my head this way and that way. I think the pictures are going to turn out amazing.

"Okay, we're going to do an outfit change, and there will be one more after that round."

"Geez. Is it another huge dress?"

"Nope."

My eyes narrowed, but she just smirked and wouldn't elaborate on it. They definitely weren't that bad. The first one was just blue skinny jeans, my apron, and a black t-shirt, but had these blue rhinestone stilettos that I would kill for. And the second was black skinny jeans, black converse, a white Nirvana shirt, my apron, and the most beautiful crown I have ever seen. Personally, I'm hoping the last one is the outfit they choose. I was starving after all of that, so we headed to Panera and ordered some food.

"So did you have fun?" Addison asked me.

"Absolutely. I can't think of another photoshoot that could possibly top that."

She smirked. "Funny you should mention that..."

"Is there something else coming up?"

She nodded. "And it's going to be during the winter, the first snow actually."

"Oh god. What am I supposed to wear?"

"I'm not sure yet."

"Is it for a book?"

She nodded, and smiled as wide as ever.

"You love those, don't you?"

"They're creative!"

"Definitely. When is it supposed to snow?"

"Next week. Hopefully I'll be the one to take that picture."

"Why wouldn't you be?"

"Because next week is also when I have to start getting everything set for the new London studio."