Chapter 10

Addison's POV

I never thought I'd be this nervous about coming back to London. But then again, I've never had a reason to be nervous. I really, really missed Niall while I was in New York, and I'm really hoping he's missed me too. I'll find out when I see his reaction to me being home a week early. I even called Avery and told her to tell everyone else except Niall, so I could just focus on him. And I dressed especially cute for this. An all lace, white top, my brown leather jacket, brown skinny jeans, and black flats. My hair was only slightly curled to give it more body. I'm pretty sure I look cute, and so did the guy that hit on me in the airport.

I could feel my heart beating faster the closer I got to Avery's door. It took me about five minutes before I could even get enough courage to knock on the door. I took a deep breath and knocked. I heard some footsteps, and then the door opened. I smiled when I saw Avery and she pulled me in for a hug.

"I'm so freaking glad to see you, you have no idea," she said.

"I think I know exactly how you feel," I laughed.

"Come in! Niall's here," she smirked.

I rolled my eyes, but my heart skipped a beat as I thought about seeing him. I followed her in, and as we turned to go into the living room everyone smiled when they saw me. I looked around as I said hi to them, but couldn't see Niall anywhere.

"How was New York?" Harry asked me.

"Busy," I laughed. "But it was amazing at the same time. And the pictures I got to take were amazing."

"Do you have a favorite?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah of course! Um... Probably the one where I had to go to this gorgeous park, and take these pictures for a cover of a book-"

"Excuse me," I heard Niall say.

"Yeah, sorry. But it was amazing. And it was at sunset too, and this girl was in this huge dress. The cover looks amazing."

Niall quickly turned around, as he heard my voice and his eyes immediately brightened. He didn't waste any time in taking the few steps to get to me and then pressing his lips against mine. It was just like the first time, when everything slowed, allowing me to only focus on him. He had on hand resting gently against my cheek, and the other on my hip. I had both of my hands on his waist, and completely forgot about the other people in the room. He finally pulled away, and I had a feeling that neither of us wanted to stop.

"I missed you so much," he said.

"I missed you too."

He smiled, and pulled me in for a hug. "Never leave again, please?"

"That's actually part of why I'm here so early."

He pulled away, and the look on his face told me he was think the worst.

"It's not bad. The studio I work at has been thinking of expanding to more than just the major cities in the United States, so I brought up London, and now they want me to help get the company going."

"So you'll be staying in London until the company is up, and then what?"

"That's the other part. They want me to run it."

"So you'll be staying here for the rest of your life?"

I nodded. "Unless I decide to move to Sydney like I plan."

"You're planning on moving to Sydney?" he asked.

I shrugged. "I don't know.. Things changed."

"Like what?"

"You came into my life."

"Awww," everyone chorused.

I blushed deeply, and looked away from Niall. "Anyway, I'm here to stay."

"Well, I'm very glad," Louis said, coming up to give me a hug.

"Me too," Zayn agreed.

"And obviously me," Harry said.

I laughed.

"Walk with me?" Niall whispered to me.

"Right now?"

He nodded.

"I'll be back later, okay guys?"

They smirked at us, and I rolled my eyes. Niall took my hand and we started heading outside. I wasn't exactly sure what he wanted to talk to me about considering I basically laid everything out in Avery's apartment, but I loved walking next to him with my hand in his again. We finally stopped walking along the river and we sat down on one of the benches.

"So you've enjoyed being in New York?"

"Well yeah, but it's not London. If I had wanted to live in New York, I would have."

"I'm glad you didn't."

"Me too." It was silent, and I finally looked at him again. "Ni, I really, really missed you. Being apart made me realize that, at this point, I would rather not do what I wanted than not be with you. And now that I can have both you and my job, I've never been happier. I would never want to be away from you for that long again."

His eyes met mine, and I couldn't tell what he was thinking. "I think I'm falling for you."

"Because you didn't like me before?"

"No, like seriously falling for you."

I smiled and turned to wrap my arms around him. I buried my head between his neck and shoulder, and took a deep breath. "I think I'm falling for you too."

His grip tightened, and I couldn't have been happier to be home again.