Chapter 21

I'm screaming, this is the last chapter!!!

Avery's POV

Addison and I smiled widely at Paul as he greeted us by the back door of the stadium. I just was so excited to be in my home state to see my boyfriend and surprise him and god... I couldn't wait to see his face.

"There's my two favorite girls," he greeted. "Are you ready?"

"Absolutely. It's been way too long since I've seen Niall and I'm like dying here," Addison said a little breathlessly.

"Well they don't know you're here, and now that they're on stage you can go into their break room. It should be coming up in a few minutes."

"Okay," I breathed.

"So how do you like the concert so far?"

We both just sighed dreamily and leaned into each other as Paul led us away. "I forgot how amazing they were," I said.

"Definitely," Addison agreed.

"Forgot?" Paul asked.

I laughed. "Uh.. Funny story."

"We're actually huge fans of the boys.."

"But Niall said that you acted like you had no idea who they were."

"Yeah... I've been meaning to tell him that I've known the entire time, but shit happened and I haven't yet."

Paul smirked. "They're not going to be mad, just so you know."

"We know," we both said.

"Okay. Well, I'll leave you two here, and the boys will be here after the next song ends."

We nodded and watched as he left. I checked the sleeves of my shirt again to make sure they were even, and Addison did the same. After a few seconds, she started laughing and I looked at her.

"What?"

"Can you believe the last time we were here, we actually met them?"

"I still find it a little unbelievable.."

"It sucks they didn't recognize us."

"I know!" I looked around the room and sighed. "It seems like just yesterday I was in this exact spot, nervously fumbling over my words."

"Wait, what?"

The two of us turned toward the door to face all five of the boys.

"Oh my god, Addison!" Niall yelled and then ran to give her a hug. He picked her up and spun her, then kissed her as he put her down.

"Avery," Harry breathed, and then the next thing I knew, I was being kissed. "I can't believe you're actually here," he said when he pulled away and then kissed me again.

"Are you surprised?" I asked when he pulled away.

"Absolutely. I thought I wasn't going to see you for months and now you're here... Again?"

My face heated. "Addison and I may have lied about now knowing you," I said. "We're actually huge, huge fans and we've even met you before the time in the cafe."

"I knew it!" he yelled.

"What?" I said, incredibly confused.

He and Niall both looked at the other boys. "We told you that we had seen them before!"

"But you didn't believe us!" Niall shouted.

"Can someone please explain?" Addison asked.

Harry turned to me and smiled. "I thought I knew you."

"You recognized me? Even a little bit?"

"Yeah, I did. It was hard to forget you."

"And you remembered me?" Addison asked, her blue eyes wide while looking at Niall.

"Absolutely love. I thought you were the most gorgeous girl I had ever met, and I went wild trying to find you again. Funny how when I finally stopped looking, I happen to run into you."

"Wow," I breathed.

"Boys, back on stage in two minutes."

We all groaned. Niall and Addison immediately started making out, right there in front of everyone and Harry turned to me.

"By the way, Ave, I'm really digging the shirt."

I laughed and pulled him down to kiss him. He actually remembered me, and now the way he had been staring at me actually made sense. He thought he knew me, and he was right.

"I love you," I rushed out as he was being pulled away from me.

"I love you!" he yelled as he left the room.

Addison and I looked at each other, both of us breathing heavily, but both of us smiling at the same time. Who would've thought that it would end like this?