«𝐡𝐮𝐢𝐭»

«𝕮𝖆𝖓 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖜𝖎𝖓𝖉𝖔𝖜»

「AHNJONG」

"i can't do this..."

i whispered and hugged the person tight. i looked up to see niki staring at me with a flushed red face. "i-i'm sorry.." i was about to pull away until niki pulled me close again. "you need it, let's stay like this for a bit.." he insisted.

"how late is it?" i asked. "around 3am..why?" i groaned. "i don't think i'll be able to sleep any time soon." i exclaimed. "let's head to my room and play games until you feel sleepy!!!" niki suggested, pulling me up until i stood on both legs and ran throught he corridors.

"won't we get caught this way??" i whisper-shouted. niki shrugged it off and ran off with me.

we soon arrived in his room. he closed the door, locking it to make sure that no one enters and set himself on his bed. niki pat an empty space next to him, signalling for me to sit down. i obeyed and looked around.

"your room is gigantic.." i stated, clearly in awe. "yeah, it's reall spacious in here. could use a little more decoration." he spoke. "really? it looks fine to me. the more space the better." i said.

niki nodded. "so what are we gonna play?" "let's play truths! we ask each other a question and answer honestly. sound cool?" he suggested. "sure! why not?"

"so, should i go first?" niki asked. i nodded, "i don't really know how to play games so, go ahead." i smiled. "okay," he started. "have you ever had a pet?"

starting off simple.

"well for myself i havent. but the others have had a few." i answered. "alright, your turn!" niki clasped his hands together. "alright uhm," i paused. "when's our hang out?" niki was stunned by the sudden question.

"we can go into the garden, hang out there and continue playing? let's go now!" i agreed. "we have to sneak again." niki grabbed a hold of my wrist and unlocked his bedroom door.

instead of directly leaving though, we found a grumpy half asleep jungwon there. "j-JUNGWON HIIII HAHA..." niki almost shrieked and stood in his position. "now where are you two off to?" the boy groaned.

"the garden..?" niki gulped. "alright, go. but you guys have to be hella quiet and shut up since heeseung might kill the both of you when he wakes up." niki and i nodded, watching jungwon disappear into his room again.

we made it into the garden silently and sat on the swing set. "so, my turn right?" the boy beside me asked. i nodded. he thought for a while until he finally spoke up. "have you ever- never mind. i'll think of a new one." he hissed.

i was curious. what did he want to ask?

"wanna see my dog some time?"

"what the- you own a dog?" i tilted my head in obvious confusion. wow, vampires own pets?

"yeah? sunghoon and jake own one as well." my faced turned into stone. "i never knew you guys could have pets?"

he laughed and clapped. "myths?" "i believe so." i chuckled. niki smiled and nodded. "anyways, yeah. i'd love to see your dog." i answered. "your turn!" niki cheered.

i breathed in deeply, confusing niki slightly. "have you ever had a crush?" i asked, looking at him. he turned even paler than he was. "uh, no?" he scratched his nape. "be honest." i glared. "i swear i've never had one."

i nodded, still unsure.

we played until dawn, laughing and mocking each other.

i fell asleep in my bed, just to be woken up by screaming and yelling a few hours later. i walked downstairs, hood up and watched as jay and heeseung were close to killing each other. "what the hell?!" i shouted, causing the boys holding them back to look at me.

same goes for the two being held back.

"why are you fighting?" i asked, gulping my saliva harshly. "he keeps making people disappear! jay i told you we already have more than enough you sick moron!" heeseung shouted.

"well then why don't you fucking tell me where i can find them so that i can quench my own thirst?!" jay fought back. "hey!" i snapped. "and why would you two be fighting each other?" i asked.

"because he's being stupid and thoughtless!" the elder snarled. "listen," i spoke. "apologize to each other in front of me and talk it out. heeseung, tell him where the people are so that he wouldn't have to kill you and jay, stop kidnapping people." i stated.

"clear?" jungwon, who was holding onto jays left arm pursed his lips. the two groaned and nodded.

"boys, let go." they slowly let go and watched as heeseung and jay faced each other. "sorry heeseung for being dumb, but just so you know i still need those fucking humans." jay glared.

"alright jay. sorry for being an imbecile. it was my mistake not telling you where they were. that was mainly because i was too focused on you almost escaping and going to hunt some others." he shrugged.

"shake hands, go." for the first time i was strict. i'd normally be really polite and shy but, today was different i guess. jay placed his hand into heeseungs and shook it vigorously.

but, he pulled on heeseungs arm, causing his muscle to pull.

"JAY NO-"

~

we finally got it cleared. jay was hiding in the basement, draining blood from ones body so that i didn't have to see such a horrifying scene. heeseung was on the couch, whining in pain as jake tried his best to heal the pulled muscle.

"getting any better?" i asked. jake shook his head. "the muscle is really tightened here." jake pressed on the spot, causing heeseung to hiss and retrieve his arm.

"what kind of power does jay have for him to be causing such harm." i sighed, pinching my nose bridge. jake shrugged. "there's no need to worry though. it'll get better in no time thanks to me~" jake pointed at himself.

i chuckled.

«𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖒𝖞 𝕹𝖊𝖒𝖔»