«𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐳𝐞»

«𝕽𝖆𝖉𝖎 𝖗𝖆 𝖗𝖆 𝖗𝖆»

「AUTHOR」

after sunoo and ahnjong had finished planting the seeds in the garden for the past 3 hours, jay had long returned with the ice cream the girl had asked for in hand.

"eat it or it'll melt." he demanded, but not rudely as you know, ice cream will melt if you leave it out in the heat for too long.

she nodded and did as said, silently.

niki was looking at her as she ate, craving some of the ice cream as well.

"can i try?" he pouted.

with a smile, ahnjong handed over the tub of ice cream and let him eat some of it with the spoon.

"like it?" he nodded and hummed in delight.

"sunoo try some! it's really good." niki tried putting the spoon into the elders mouth, but he refused.

"if it's not mint choco, i'm not eating it." the boy stated.

niki returned it to ahnjong and let her continue eating, as she had been craving it.

"sunoo's a mint choco lover?" ahnjong asked, shoving a spoonful of ice cream into her mouth.

"yeah, i like it too though." niki shrugged.

"niki would eat anything," jake suddenly appeared "he microwaves his freaking strawberries!"

ahnjong who had jumped because of jakes sudden appearance pinched her nose bridge.

"what the hell jake don't just pop up like that it scared me," she sighed, "but you microwave your strawberries?!"

"it's not normal?"

"nO!" jake answered in a rush. "who in the right mind has the idea to put salt on their watermelons and microwave their strawberries?!"

"leave the kid alone jake, he's going through puberty." heeseung chuckled.

"niki are you sure you're not pregnant or something because those sure are some weird pregnancy cravings."

"i swear it's good!" he puts his hands up and looks at us.

"you're weird, that's why you find it good." jake scoffed and left off.

"aLSO MINT CHOCO IS NOT TO BE EATEN!" jake yelled before disappearing into his room.

heeseung sighed, causing ahnjong to let out a giggle. "sometimes it's hard being the eldest here."

"i can tell." ahnjong snickered and shoved another spoonful in her mouth.

"you're enjoying that, aren't you?" heeseung smiled, looking at the girls face that was smudged with ice cream.

"how did you know?" she answered sarcastically.

"you're a messy eater." he answered, grabbing a packet of tissues and throwing it towards her.