Chapter 9 - Comfort

A little bit of blood and feels... feels... feels... Maybe...

~~~~~

The amount of the creatures seems to have depleted every second by how they were retreating. Everyone was breathing heavily from fighting for so long and so much. You felt bad for not even doing anything.

You were sitting behind a rock to hide yourself into safety. Link walked over to where you are. He's in front of you and had his hand out to help you up.

You refused to take his hands and pushed yourself up, but only to fall on the debris. You scraped your knee but not a lot of blood was pouring out. Link suddenly grabs your hands and pulled you up in ease. You tried your best not to look at him. You just didn't want see anyone right now.

You forcefully pulled your hand out of Link's and walked away. The fighting took such a long time that the sky was painted black already.

~Later~

You were sitting on the grass, just a few miles away from the camp. You were simply staring at the stars not having anything to do. You soon felt a presence coming in beside you. You didn't bother to know who it is.

But it seemed to have given you an idea of who it is by it's voice.

"Hey." you turned your attention from the night sky to the person and saw Zelda. She sat down beside your sitting figure and looked at the stars.

"The stars look pretty tonight don't they?" you turned your head towards Zelda and stared back at the stars.

"Yeah..."

"Is there something bothering you?" Zelda asked you in concern. You wanted deny, but you can't always hide things. Maybe you'll feel a lot more but when you just say it.

"I... I hate the fact that I'm weak..." you responded.

"W-what makes you think that?" Zelda looked at you like you said something crazy.

"Everybody's fighting... Everybody's strong... And me... I'm just sitting here being weak, helpless and useless. It bothers me when you guys get hurt and tired!"

Tears came out if your eyes and kept they kept falling.

"Look at me now! I'm crying and that makes me even more weak!" you cried out and roughly tried to wipe tears away. You brought your knee up to your chest and curled yourself into a ball.

You felt Zelda rub your back in comfort.

"The weak goes downs and stays down but the strong goes down and gets back up."

You quiet down your crying a bit when you heard what Zelda said. You turned to look towards her to see her giving you a sincere and genuine smile.

"So are you going to stay down or get back up?" Zelda stood up and held a hand for you. You looked at her hand and then to her.

You had no choice but grab her hand as she lifts you up.

"I'll get back up." you responded. In determination of course.

"There you go." Zelda let go of your hand. "Besides, there's a certain someone who thinks you look look beautiful when you're happy and smiling. You should do him a favour and smile more."

Your cheeks were now painted red from Zelda's comment.

"W-who?" you asked in hope that it's (B.O.C).

"Oh no one in particular." Zelda turned around and head towards the camp. You ran and catch up to her and walked with her back to the camp.

It was a few second walk and you both said your good nights. Everyone had to share a tent with someone because if the lack of leftover material didn't survive from the destruction.

You ended up with Rosalina which you didn't mind. Beside, you could always pet that cute little luma and you and Rosalina are friends.

You just have to hope that everything will get better.

~~~~~

I'm sorry for this short and bad chapter... And I'm sorry for not updating for 5000 years...

But this story reached 5k reads! WHOOO!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I will try to make the next chapter longer and better... But I will have a lot of Writer's Block soo.... yeah...

But sorry for the errors...