Chapter 12 - I'm sorry...

Warning: Feels???

~~~~~

"Is everyone alright?" You cried as you returned back to the camp. Everyone seemed okay, but the camp didn't.

"______! We're okay but what happened to you!" Pit replied to you as he also noticed the black blood all over you.

"I... Killed one of the creatures..." you grimaced. You didn't know if you should be proud that you defended for yourself or in shame of how you killed something.

"That explains it..."

"Everyone! We need to make a discussion!" Palutena got everyone's attention as she headed towards where the fire used to be.

"What is it that you need to talk about Lady Palutena?" Pit asked the Goddess as you followed him.

"Has anybody noticed that none of the villains are even here?" Palutena started. That made everyone in deep thought.

"Now that you mentioned it, I haven't seen Bowser or Ganondorf or anybody at all." said Zelda.

"Exactly, so there's the chance that they might be involved with all this." Palutena replied to Zelda. "Well, we had a rough day from those creature's ambush. Everybody rest up."

Everybody spread out and returned back to there assigned tents. Zelda approached you in concern.

"Hey _____. Are you alright?" Zelda asked you. You tried your best to smile and reassured her that you're fine.

The smile was fake but nobody could tell. Expect a certain someone.

~~~~~

You couldn't sleep. You merely stared into the darkness of the night whiling laying down on your cot. Rosalina is sleeping soundly unlike you.

You got up and left the tent and the felt cold night breeze as it hits your skin.

You walked towards the same place where Zelda sat with you before. It was like your new sanctuary.

You sat down on the soft grass and stared at the moon.

"Can't sleep huh."

You turned around to see...

(BOC time)

Link:

"Yeah..." You replied as you stared back at the sky. Link sat beside you and stared at the sky.

This reminded you of the time Link comforted you when you were homesick. You would never forget such perfect moment.

"Something on your mind?" Link asked you.

"No."

"Liar."

You furrowed your eyebrows and looked at Link.

"No... really I'm fine..." you lied once more. Link somewhat roughly gripped onto your shoulder and turned you to look at him.

There was anger on his face yet he wasn't actually angry at you. He stared into your (Eye Color).

"Stop lying ______!" Link cried as his emotion changed to sorrow. "Stop lying to me! I want help you! I want to know what's on your mind!"

Your eyes widen at what Link said. The way he said it holds so much burden and grief for you.

The way you always just close in on him whenever he wants to help you. The way you always lied to him.

The way you treated him like a bother...