Chapter 6 - Radiant Hero and the Tactician! Oh my!

Time passed by so quickly as dusk arrived. You said your byes and arrived in your room.

You entered your bedroom right away just wanting to sleep. The phone beside your bed on a nightstand rang.

'WHEN WAS THERE A PHONE HERE?'

You flinched from the sudden call. You didn't know whether to pick up or not. But without thinking, you picked up the phone and held it against your ear.

"Hello?" You asked the caller.

"Hello? Is this Miss _____?" asked the caller.

"Yes this is..." You assumed these are people who work here.

"Oh this is just a reminder that you'll be starting working tomorrow. Just meet us at 6am in the cafeteria. Make sure that you wear the uniform as well..."

The person on the phone kept going on about your new 'job'. Oh right, you forgot. You had to work to stay here.

As soon as the caller stopped talking about details that you don't even care about. You simply replied a "Oh thank you goodnight." and hang up the phone.

~The Next Day~

'I don't want to go... This is like going to school expect even more early and painful... I don't want to go...'

It's 5am and you're still in your bed.

'I have to go or I'll probably get kicked out here and stay outside in the cold without food and die...'

You slowly got up and get off of the bed. Such struggle you go through first thing in the morning. You brush your teeth and all that shenanigans and put on the uniform.

'This uniform surprisingly fits me... They know my sizes...'

You checked the clock once more and it was 5:45am. You grabbed the keys and put it in your...

You're wearing a skirt. It has no pockets. You looked down to your vest and saw a pocket on the chest.

Oh well. Better than carrying it everywhere.

~Later~

You soon found you had to help the chiefs make breakfast. Hooray... Time fled by fast and you looked through the window in the kitchen and noticed that the sun was already up.

You were finished with your job and walked out of the kitchen to the cafeteria. There you saw Lucina.

"Good morning." You greeted Lucina.

"Oh, Good morning _____." replied Lucina as she noticed your presence. "You look good in that uniform."

"T-thanks." You replied turning red from the compliment.

"Hey Lucina." A voice came out of nowhere. Lucina turned around only to reveal Robin behind her.

"Oh Robin, good morning. Is there something that you need?" Asked Lucina to Robin.

"Yeah, I'm just letting you know that we have a team battle against Marth and Ike." he replied.

"Oh right, thank you for the reminder." Lucina replied. Robin's attention seemed to have went to you when he noticed your presence behind Lucina.

"Oh, hello. I've never seen you around before." said Robin to you.

"Oh right! Robin meet _____. _____ meet Robin." Lucina introduce you and Robin to each other. You two said your pleasures of meeting each others.

"Good morning you three." A voice came out of nowhere again. The three of you swiftly moved your heads towards the direction of the voice.

There you saw Marth and Ike. Judging by the sound of the voice. The person who greeted was Marth.

"Good morning Marth and Ike." said Robin to the two males. "I'll be looking forward to the match later."

'I am surrounded by Fire Emblem characters... Why?'

"Me too." said Marth with a determined smile. Your stomach of course growled like an angry tiger that's about to gruesomely murder it's prey because of how hungry it is.

'Oh my gods! This is so embarrassing!! Stupid stomach!!! Aaahhhh!!!!'

You turned redder than a tomato as you cover your red cheeks with your hands in embarrassment. They all looked at you in surprise.

"Well someone sounds hungry." joked Marth while chuckled. "S-shut up!" you slightly yelled. Then you and the others realized that you said shut up to a prince.

"Uhh... I'm sorry!" you apologize to Marth whiling bowing your head down. "It's alright!" said Marth to you.

"Oh right, ____ you haven't met Ike yet. Well Ike meet _____." Said Lucina once more introducing you to another person.

"Um... Nice to meet you Ike..." he simply nodded. You don't know much about Ike. But you do know that he's like hulk.

"Well since ____ is hungry, let's eat breakfast." suggested Robin whiling joking about your loud stomach.

Marth seemed to laugh slightly while Lucina surprisingly got a faint giggle whiling Ike just... being Ike...

"Hahahahahaha..." you narrowed your eyes at Robin whiling still sarcastically laughing.

But yet again you gained new friends. Usually it's hard for you to make new friends. You like to stick with the friends you already have and cherish them.

And here you are making new friends in a new world where your going to cherish them.

Just like Anna.

~~~~~

This story reached 1k. I'm sorry but I still have to blab about this! I'm just so happy!

So next chapter is going to be a special chapter. Oooooohhhh.... I think...

You must be questioning why I being up Anna. You'll see. But tune in on the next chapter!