Chapter 17- Reliving the Past

*Alura's P.O.V*

The past couple of days had been nothing but bliss being with the love of my life. Reliving some of our favorite memories I know we shared in the past.

Laying in bed together watching movies and cuddling.

Watching 50 first dates because it was one the classic movies we both shared interest in.
We had even watched some of the newer movies that had come out recently, like bad moms, incredibles 2, and even ready player one. I think ready player one was our favorite so far out of all of them. We were gamers so it made things even better

We enjoyed Going to the beach and walking along the shoreline. Holding hands and talking about news that had recently been on TV.

Going star gazing on the cliffs near our home.

Having late night picnics watching the sun set over the ocean.

Taking turns cooking for each other as if we were meant to be. I mean we have been together a long time. But in the back of my mind something felt different. Empty almost. But I wasn't sure of what.

But it didn't matter. I loved Andrew. And I knew he loved me.

We just got home from the movies when he looked at me and smiled his mischievous smile I knew I loved so much.

"Wait here"

He smiled and left me to stand in the grand foye of our house. He disappeared around the corner and came back with a blindfold.

Tying it around my eyes he lead me outside making me walk carefully to assure me I didn't bump into anything.

We stopped at some point and all I heard were his footsteps. They were quick but I couldn't tell what he was up to.

"Andrew? Where are you?"

I reached out to see if I could touch him.

"Give me one second honey"

I could still hear him frantically running around before I felt his hands on each side of my face.

He untied the blindfold as I cleared my vision and took a look around.

There were lights threaded throughout the trees lighting the small area around us.

We were in our backyard. Secluded from the world and away from all of society.

In the middle of our yard was a giant blanket spread out, a picnic, and a metal container holding ice and bottle of champagne.

"Oh Andrew, it's beautiful" my eyes began to fill with tears, taking in the scene around me.

"I wanted to recreate one of many date nights that we had years ago, today being our 25th anniversary. With us being together so long what better way to celebrate it, then by being together and sharing a luxurious simple dinner."

He smiled as he lead to me to sit on the blanket pulling out the bottle of champagne.

Cracking it open, he poured both him and myself a glass.

"Cheers, to us, for having been together this long, and to another 25 years ahead of us."

We touched glasses taking small sips and set them aside.

Andrew pulled out two plates of pasta, with chicken, pesto, and asapargus, one of my favorites. This one was one of the first things he had ever cooked for me.

It was when I discovered he could cook. A man that could cook? How lucky could I get.

We devoured our dinner and made small talk.

After we finished eating our dinner Andrew took our plates and set them aside and pulled me into his lap.

Brushing my hair behind my ear that had fallen in my face, he looked at me, his eyes filled with both love and sadness.

"Alura, I love you with everything in my heart, To me? Your amazing. Your perfection. Your by far the best thing to ever happen to me. I love you so much I could go on and on and on about how much I love you. And I could. I probably will. Every day of my life. Of our lives. Together. As a couple. As one. As each other's soul mates. Or significant others. As each other's everything."

Tears formed in my eyes, that being the most beautiful thing anyone has said to me.

"Oh Andrew, I love you, your my soulmate, I couldn't possibly imagine my life without you in it."

I leaned in and kissed him with everything that I had in me. My heart started to pound, my stomach getting butterfly's, but I felt something in the back of my mind, almost as if it had truly disappeared.

That feeling of being empty, that there was something missing was gone. I was now 100% complete. And happy with the love of my life. I kissed him again and again wrapping my arms around him as if the space between us was still to much.

Wanting to feel the touch of each other between us we made love to each other. Touching. Loving. Never once breaking apart. Feeling the bond we shared.

In the back of my mind I heard a small voice.

"No...."

But I let it go. I was truely happy once more.

*Sanaya'a P.O.V*

I was sitting in my room trying to think of a plan to kidnap Alura and bring her home when my head snapped up and paused mid-breath.

My eyes weren't mine anymore as I looked down to see Andrew beneath Me. I wasn't in Alura's head anymore because she kicked me out of it.

I couldn't feel her presence anymore. It was like any remain of her was completely gone.

Our bond was broken..

"No...!!!!!!"

A part of me had felt like it was shattered. I felt tears falling down my face as I looked at my hands. They were shaking and unsteady.

I was too late.. She was gone. And there was nothing I could about it. Nothing at all.

I failed to bring her back.. I would never forgive myself.

I screamed and Waled feeling this empty part inside of me as Vincent and James came up the stairs  and into my room.

"What's wrong??!?"

They both screamed in sync.

"She's gone... She's Andrews again.. I felt their bond, and I felt ours break.. I can't feel her anymore... She's.. She's... Gone..."

I broke down and sobbed letting the pain and misery take over my mind body and soul... I couldn't live without her...

But there wasn't anything I could do...

I had finally remembered who she was after all this time, she was my mate... the love of my life.. she was supposed to be my queen.... and now she's gone..... all because I took too long to bring her home. I felt heart broken. Now I understood how she felt. How she must have felt after I had forgotten her and her importance in my life. I didn't know what to do.

Oh no?!!!!!!!! Andrew has taken Alura as his own once more!!!! What will happen to sanaya? Will she come up with a plan? Will Andrew and Alura get married?! Comment down below what you think should happen!!! Write a small script down below and I'll be more then happy to add it to my story and dedicate it to you!!! <3 follow and fan and coomemmmmememts!!!