Chapter 10-the demons help

*Sanaya's P.O.V.*

That man. Who was he? He was so tall and handsome.... But who was he? He looked so familiar.

"So your thoughts return to me little one? How pathetic."

I turned around quickly, seeing him sitting in an arm chair leaning on his hand with what looked like a glass of wine in the other. A smile on his face, his eyes filled with interest.

"Who are you and what do you want with me?"

He scoffed and drank his wine, not saying anything for what seemed like an eternity.

"A friend, an enemy, many things if you must ask. And what do I want must you ask? Your help is what I want."

He stood as the wine glass and chair disappeared and took a few steps towards me.

I stepped back to keep the distance between us.

"My help? What could you possibly want my help for? I dont even know you."

"Oh my dear, you know me. You just don't remember. But in due time you will."

He was instantly in front of me, his face a few inches from my own.

"The first thing you must do for me, is hurt her, twist her emotions, make her regret ever being born. Do I make myself perfectly clear?"

I looked down, and didnt answer him.

"I said do I make my self clear!?"

He used his hand to yank my chin back up making me look at him.

"And if I dont?"

He smiled.

"Oh, trust me you won't want to find out. Just do it, or I promise you, I will kill her without a second thought. And if you don't I will know, and I will make you suffer until you do what I tell you. Now snap to it!"

He disappeared and smoked resided where he stood. Yeah right. I wont let anyone tell me what to do.

Pain ripped across my abdomen, screaming and collapsing in on myself.

I lifted my shirt to see the red x's look as if someone rebranded my skin.

I closed my eyes and reopened them sitting up quickly, waking up from my dream Breathing and gasping for air.

"Remember, I can break you."

I heard his voice and his laugh in the back of my mind.

I growled and sighed leaning on my elbows shaking my head, knowing that It would break my heart to hurt her, and I didn't even know who she was.

What should I do? I had no choice but to do it. I had to, for my sake.

But at what cost? I shook my head to clear my mind.

Pulling back the covers I got out of bed and listened quietly. To see if anyone was up. I heard a heartbeat, a little faster then normal. It was hers.

Quietly, I snuck upstairs past the living room seeing her brother asleep on the couch and went upstairs into her room.

She lay there in bed breathing soundly, as she slept.

It killed me to know I had to hurt her, but I had no choice. If I didn't he would kill her.

I went back downstairs and decided to make her breakfast in bed. Eggs Benedict. My specialty.

I put it on a silver platter with a glass of orange juice and a single rose and took up stairs to her.

When I opened her door she was already sitting up rubbing her eyes from waking up.