Chapter 11-confusion

*Alura's P.O.V*

What just happened? We just....

I couldnt believe she just did that.... I thought her memory finally returned.

Easy?

I was so confused..... Sanaya would never do anything like that....

I sat on my bed completely exposed still, sanaya closing the door behind her as my body began to shake.

My body wracked itself with sobs as I shook even more. I couldnt believe she just used me like that. The sanaya I knew would never do that to me...

There had to be something wrong with her but I couldnt think of what.

I got up and decided to take a shower, feeling dirty and disgusted with my self. Pulling the curtain back, I turned on the water turning up as high as it could go and stepped in as the hot water flowed, scolding my skin.

The tears mixed with the water making them flow faster, as if it was all that mattered. I scrubbed my skin till it was raw and washed my hair, washing away the mistake I just made.

I turned off the shower and got out getting dressed as I thought quietly to myself.

I went downstairs and went into the kitchen thinking about what just happened when sanaya walked into the kitchen and I looked at her, a smirk on her face.

"Hello love."

She walked over to me and caressed my cheek, as if to embrace me in a warm and calming way.

I smacked her hand anyway and jumped back flinching away from her.

"No! You dont love me! You dont even remember who i am! I loved you! And you cant even try to remember who I am! I sacrificed my life for you! I protected you! And this is how you repay me? By forgetting about me and trying to do those horrible things!? I hate you!"

I slapped her across the face, tears falling blurring my vision. I ran past her and out of the mansion running past my brother and into the forest trying what I had to, to get away from her.

I gave her everything! I helped her... And I felt worthless like it was never enough. It was never enough for her. No matter what I did I felt like she betrayed me. That she wasn't even trying to remember our past or the memories we shared. Granted yes it wasn't very long but I was falling madly in love with the girl who couldn't even remember that I existed.

I ran faster and faster, a blur to the naked eye. My legs burned and my lungs ached for me to stop but I had to get away. I couldnt take it anymore. Watching her suffer. What could I do? I put my life on the line for her. And she couldn't remember who I was.

I only needed time. Until then. I was lost. I was a lost wondering soul. I finally stopped running, and leaned against a tree as more tears fell. I was getting tired of crying and emotions, but I was so overwhelmed I didn't know what to do.

*Sanaya's P.O.V*

She slapped me across the face as she ran past me. Tears falling from her beautiful eyes. It pained me to see her crying. And I didnt even know her name.

I used her..... Because he told me too.. If i didnt he would kill her. And I couldnt do that.

Her brother ran in and looked directly at me.

"What happened!?"

Vincents eyes were filled concern and worried as he walked over to me..

"We got into a fight. Its no big deal."