Chapter 16-memories

*Andrews P.O.V*

I remember the day like it was yesterday..

*flashback*

I had just invited to a graduation party, it was a close friends of my mines classmate. She had walked into the room, and it was like she had taken my breathe away, with her radiance.

I didn't take my time saying hello either, I played it smooth like I always did and walked up to her having brought a bouquet of roses for her and put in my best smile.

"Well hello, I must say, for a college graduate your very beautiful."

I flashed an easy smile as I saw the blood rise to her cheeks.

"Well thank you, and you are?"

She raised an eyebrow taking the roses from me as I offered them to her.

"My name is Andrew, Andrew kellian, let's just say a friend of a friend."

She laughed at my charm.

"Well Mr.Kellian, I must say your ways of flattering a lady are quite charming."

She smiled, her eyes shining.

"Ah that it is my dear, but if you don't mind my asking, would Ms.Alura mind having this dance with me?"

I heard classical music behind us, knowing everyone shared the same interest in music, as I offered my hand to her and bowed like a respectful gentlemen.

She smiled and spoke "why yes you may."

She curtsied and began to dance with me as I swept her off her feet counting the steps in my head, 1,2,3...1,2,3....,1,2,3.

We danced around the room, everyone watching in Awe as I swung her around, swaying to the music, watching her hair sway in each direction.

She was beyond beautiful. Her blue eyes and light golden brown hair were beyond gorgeous.

What guy wouldn't be more lucky then to have her dancing in my arms.

After the song had ended we took a stroll around the garden through her backyard.

We talked for hours sharing the same interests, movies, and hobbies.

"So if you could be anywhere in the world after you graduated where would you be?" I looked to her wondering in fascination.

"Hmm... That's a very good question. There are so many cultures in the world that it would be hard to choose just one place. To start off I think I could have to start my adventure in Brazil, then Argentina and chile and would work my way across the globe. I wouldn't be able to stay put in just one."

She smiled her gorgeous white smile. Gorgeous, adventurous and smart. What more could you ask for in a girl.

I vowed I wouldn't ever let her get away, knowing she was the one for me.

Her beauty was like fine wine. Her intelligence way beyond her years, and her laughter was like chiming bells. Light, funny, and beyond beautiful.

*present*

She looked to me once more and took my hands in hers and lead me to the kitchen.

"Come! I want to cook for you just like I used too!!!"

I couldn't help but smile knowing how happy she looked, remembering that cooking was her favorite thing to do whether it would have been for me or for anyone.

She loved to cook as if she were feeding an army, but made it look as great as it tasted. She always spent so much time of presentation whether it be one dish or a whole feast. Everything had to be perfect.

Just like she was.

We went down to the kitchen as she began to rummage around finding the things that she needed.

By the looks up if she was making breakfast. Or in our case dinner, but I know she was making one of her favorite chicken stirfries that she loved so much.

I watched her dance around the kitchen dancing and humming quietly to her self as she threw ingredients into the pan she was using tossing it back and forth, throwing rice in at the final moment to make chicken fried rice.

It smelled wonderful and made me miss the cooking she has done for me regularly.

She put a plate in front of me presented nicely.

"Eat up, Us vampires need our strength."

She smiled wide and dug into her meal.

I joined her enjoying the meal she had prepared.

Most vampires when first turning they refuse to eat human food because their body only ever needed blood to survive.

But when you become much older like we were you acquired the taste for it again. Having been able to go so long in between feeding you usually picked up a thing or two about cooking, and since most of us lived in modern day society we usually had to play the part.

"This is wonderful dear. It really Truely is. I've missed your cooking very much."

She looked at me a little confused before a smile played on her face.

"You've had my cooking before silly. Nothing's changed. It's only been what? More then a couple days?"

She laughed shaking her head and continued to eat her meal.

If only that were the case.

"That may be true. But it's been a while since you've cooked for me specifically."

It returned memories of us cooking together in the kitchen, baking together was her favorite. We finished our meal as she did the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen.

"Come with me"

I smiled taking her hand and leading her outside the backyard, taking her into the garden of roses I kept especially for her, knowing it was her favorite thing in the world.

The moment she saw it she smiled and tackled me to the ground showering me with love and affection.

I held her close to me feeling her heartbeat against mine and deepening the kiss almost instantly feeling her body against mine. If was if we were fit for each other, the way her body molded against mine.

I knew I needed to act fast if I wanted to keep the rekindled love that we had between us true.

Only a little while longer until our plan was complete.

So what do you guys think so far??!?!?!?? Huh?!?! So do you think Sanaya will lose Alura? Or do you think they will find each other again?!?! Fan and comment!!!