Chapter 1 - Behind The Door

-Bus stop after school-

Rilee's POV:

"OMG KATE! ONE DIRECTION HAVE BEEN SPOTTED DOWN THE ROAD AT THE MALL! WE HAVE TO GO RIGHT NOW!"

"What!!" Kate screams.

"Why would you want to see those idiots? Amelia questions.

"Kate please, please, please can we go, we will just get on the bus later!" I stare into Kate's face with big puppy dog eyes.

"Don't even waste your time Rilee, you have a one in a million chance that they will actually notice you." Sophie explains.

"It is worth it! Please Kate!" I stare once more but this time my puppy dog eyes are so big I feel like my eyes are about to explode.

"I don't know.... I really need to get home-

"Kate I know you want to be a goody two shoes but right now you are going to get your ass down to that mall whether you walk there or I drag you there!"

"Ok Rilee, I'm going. Any of you want to come?"

"Why not, it's an adventure." Simone smiles.

"I'm only going if we get some pizza while we are there, ok?" Amelia smiles at the thought.

"Sure." I add.

"No way! I'm not going!" Sophie refuses.

"Sophie, there is a bad boy who is in the band and I think you might be interested in him...."

"Bad Boy! I'm in!"

"Come on! We are wasting time!" Rilee grabs Kate's arm and pulls her into a jog down the road, the rest of us follow at an easy pace.

.

.

.

.

.

Kate's POV:

We were only two streets away from the mall and we can already see girls screaming and running for their life. We don't even know where in the mall they could be.

The entrance to the mall is flooded with teenage girls screaming for the boys.

Those girls would do anything to meet them.

"Where are we going Rilee!" I scream as she leads us down a small ally way onto a private road.

"I know a back entrance into the mall, it will be quicker!" She screams back.

"What the hell I'm not going in there! What is even behind that door?" Amelia puts a hand on my shoulder.

"It's the malls main storage room, we go through that and find another door, that then will take us into a small room which leads us to the entrance to inside of the mall."

"And how do you know this?" Simone wonders.

"I go through there when I need to get to Soyo real fast," Rilee winks. "Come on!"

We sneak in through the delivery door made for the trucks.

I pull my jacket closer to my body and zip it up. It's a bit chilly in here it must be the frozen's storage room.

"I think this is where they keep the frozen yogurt." Amelia explains thinking about her stomach again.

"There seams to be no body around, nows our chance." Riled whispers.

We keep close and waddle up to the door which Rilee says, leads into a small room.

"Who first?" Sophie asks.

"I'll go." I answer.

I step forward, and pray that it really is only a small room on the other side of this door.

I slowly reach for the door handle. I close my eyes. I hold it in my hand and turn the knob.

Someone pulls the handle from the other side and the door swings wide open.

What lies right in front of me steals my words from my mouth.

OMG. ONE DIRECTION.

A.N
My first Chapter. Sorry it's so short!