Chapter 15 - Mixed Feelings

-Harry's POV-

"Good morning guys." I spoke in a raspy voice.

"Good mornin' Haz." Niall reported back in his Irish accent.

"I can't believe that everything worked out." I held my hand to my forehead. I have a screeching headache from all the loud music yesterday.

"Kate says they will drop school by Monday, the school is just signing papers and then they are out." Louis explains.

"Awesome." I take a big sigh and rest back on my arms.

"We should do something." Liam suggests.

"Yea, like go somewhere with the girls." Louis says as he turns on his phone and stares in awe at his wallpaper of Rilee.

"We could go see a scary movie." Zayn has a glint of evil in his eye.

"No, Rilee doesn't like scary movies." Louis crosses his arms.

Zayn mimics Louis then says, "Sophie would like to see a scary movie. I'll take her. She is not a baby girl like you."

"That's it!" Louis screams jumping on top of Zayn.

"Stop punching like a baby girl!" Zayn yells.

"How about we go to another restaurant?" I say to end the feud while pulling Louis off Zayn.

"No more restaurants Haz, don't you remember last time." Liam shivers at the thought.

We all stare into space as we get a mental flashback.

.

.

.

.

.

-Flashback- Liam's POV -

"Hello there ladies and gentlemen. What would you like to order today?"

"Soup please." I say rather abruptly.

Louis leans in and whispers, "Now Liam, you have to eat soup with a spoon. Remember last time you saw a spoon."

"Ohh no." I say as I realise the waiter was already gone.

"I'll go get you a fork later instead." Zayn offers kindly.

We waited for our meals. They came out one by one. Lastly out came the soup and while the waiter was placing down the soup she accidentally dropped a spoon onto my lap.

"Ahhhhhh!" I screamed as I flung my arms in the air.

It was just my luck that I hit the waiter holding other dishes. The soup splatted on top of me and dishes crashed to the ground.

No wonder Kate and Harry left outside to avoid this catastrophe.

"I HATE SPOONS." I said.

.

.

.

.

.

-flashback ends-

"Ok, so why don't we go to the theme park down the road?" Niall suggests.

"I'm sold." Louis says.

"Sounds like fun!" I say.

"Whatever." Zayn shrugs.

"I'll text Kate and let her know that we will meet them there at 1:00pm." I pull out my phone and text Kate ensuring to add a heart emoji after the text and lots of kisses and cuddles.