Chapter 13 - The Plan of Attack in Action

-Kate's POV-

-School-

"I'm all ready guys! I have the Dora walkie talkies!" Rilee screams as she comes running over. Amelia puts her in a choke hold and Sophie holds a hand over her mouth.

"Shut it Rilee. You'll blow the plan." Sophie whispers.

"What do you mean by 'Dora' walkie talkies?" Simone stares at Rilee with her arms crossed.

"I think she means walkie talkies for people on adventures. Not literally 'Dora' walkie talkies." I smile giving a small giggle.

"Ahhh, yeah. Umm, haha." Rilee acts like she is serious as she pulls out literally Dora walkie talkies.

"Oh my Gosh Rilee! You said you had walkie talkies!" I scream.

"I do, just not very good ones..." She is holding back, trying not to laugh.

"They will have to do, the boys will touchdown in 2 and a half hours time. Now we must prepare." Simone explains.

"I have created a list of jobs for everyone. Here it is."

Ciara hands out a piece of paper which reads:

.

.

.

.

.

INSTRUCTIONS AND ROLES FOR THE PLAN OF ATTACK ABOUT THE HACK IN ACTION.

Ciara: Hacker - goes into Mrs Heevens office, hacks computer.
Kate: Assistant Hacker - delivers notes to period 3 teachers.
Rilee: Head of Walkie Talkies - keeps everyone in contact also assists with hacking.
Simone: Assistant Hacker - delivers notes to period 3 teachers.
Amelia: Door Watch - watches the door to Mrs Heevens office.
Sophie (B): Door Watch - guards the door into the year 13 kitchen.
Casey: Walkie Talkier - watches main office foyer.
Sophie (J): Walkie Talkier - watches main courtyard.
Bella: Walkie Talkier - spy's on staff room via tree to notify teachers leaving.
Olivia: Walkie Talkier - watches main gate to notify of any paps.
One Direction: HQ leaders - hides out in year 13 kitchen, watches over security cameras.

.

.

.

.

.

"Awesome job Ciara for preparing this!" I praise as I read through the roles of everyone.

"I can't wait!" Amelia high fives Rilee.

"I am a bit nervous. I hope everything goes as planned." I worry about if we will get caught. "In order to get you out of your classes Simone and I have created fake notes to give to your teachers saying that you will be away at a music lesson. That will be your ticket out of there." I smirk.

"Can. Not. Wait." Rilee says as she stares at me with big eyes.

"I know right!" I agree.

We all depart in separate ways and head off to our classes.

Period 1 went super fast. Now we must wait out period 2. Maths.

"Good morning girls, today we start right away with our algebra paper. No talking please." Mrs Zater hands out a piece of paper with algebraic equations on it as I get right in.