Chapter 14 - Unexpected Concert

-Kate's POV-

"KATE TO HQ. WE HAVE A SITUATION. THE HAWK HAS LANDED."

"HQ TO KATE. WHAT DO WE DO?"

"KATE TO HQ. GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE AND SAVE THE DAY THATS WHAT."

"HQ TO KATE. WHERE ARE YOU ALL SITUATED?"

"KATE TO HQ. SIMONE AND I ARE OUTSIDE THE OFFICE, THE WINDOW IS OPEN AND WE CAN HEAR HER TALKING TO THEM IN A VERY ANGRY TONE."

"HQ TO KATE. ON OUR WAY."

I look up to find Simone using her phone camera to look into the office.

"What's the situation?" I ask.

"Rilee is making up this big story about how Mrs Heeven ruined the surprise we had planned for her."

"Surprise?" We didn't plan no surprise.

I look over to see tall boys with hoods over their heads making their way over to the office door. Now I get it, they are the surprise.

"It's the boys." I whisper.

Simone and I keep low as we listen in.

.

.

.

.

.

-Rilees POV-

Luckily we finished the hack. Now just to get out of here.

"You shouldn't be storming my office, even if you are planning something for me. You must get permission." She rambled.

"Err yes Mrs Heeven. We are very sorry."

"Ahhhhh chooooo!" Someone sneezed outside the window.

"Ohh man, I have the sneezes!" I say covering my nose and mouth, pretending that it was me.

"Alright..."

She wasn't at all convinced. She began to slowly walk over to the open window. Step by slow agonising step.

"I don't remember leaving the window open? I swear I closed it?"

She reached out and pulled it shut. Thank God she didn't notice Kate and Simone.

"I think there should be-" she stops mid sentence when she sees the door to her office opening. "What now." She asks as the expression on her face changes.

"Ohh my Gosh. One Direction! I mean, Hello there." She is such a fan girl.

"Hello, are you Mrs Heeven?" Harry asks in his strong accent.

"Ummm yes."

"These girls organised for us to come and meet you and play a gig at your school today at lunchtime." Louis punches him in the arm.

"Did you girls do this for me? Really?"

"Yes I did." I take all the credit then realise how selfish I just sounded. I giggle.

"Thank you so much. I'm sure the girls would love for them to play here today."

"We can do it for free as well, all costs covered." Harry continued.

"Ohhh Gosh, very generous. How kind of you."

"Yes Harry. How kind of you." Louis punches him in the arm again.

"We will just set up. How about you spread the word about the concert." Niall adds.

Before we leave Mrs Heeven gets an awkward photo with the boys and an autograph.

.

.

.

.

.

-LunchTime-

We had just finished playing around with some old toast we found in the year 13 kitchen. Everything had turned out better than I expected.

We had to shut the doors as the boys had been spotted and are now camping out in the kitchen with the door locked.

The lunchtime bell rang and girls were banging on the doors.

The doors opened and we took our place in the front row.

The whole school pored into the hall. I had never seen so many girls this excited.

The atmosphere is great in here.

Security had arrived to assist.

Girls were shoving us out of the way to get to the front. So desperate I smirked. I had a sleepover in One Directions house. Take that.

We soon ended up in the fourth row by the time the boys walked out onstage.

The roar of the crowd grew so loud I felt like my ears would burst.

The first song, Rock Me, which is one of my favourites played. Harry is first to sing.

Do you remember summer '09
Wanna go back there every night
Just can't lie it was the best time of my life
Lying on the beach as the sun blew out
Playing this guitar by the fire too loud
Oh my, my, they can never shut us down.

We all sang along in perfect tune. It finally came to the chorus when we shouted so loud.

I want you to
Rock me, rock me, rock me... yeah!
I want you to
Rock me, rock me, rock me... yeah!
I want you to
Hit the pedal heavy metal show me you care
I want you to
Rock me, rock me, rock me... yeah!

Best concert ever.

Harry pointed to us girls in the crowd and invite Kate and I up onstage. The crowed parted.

"These are the girls that brought us here to your school. You need to thank them all." Harry was so sweet. Everyone cheered.

"Would you like a photo and an autograph?" Liam asked, pretending we didn't really know them.

"Thank you so much for this." Kate thanked them.

They blew the roof of the place. The concert was undescribable.

It's safe to say that after today's events, I went home with a step in my stride and massive smile on my face.

A.N
Double chapter update!!!