Chapter 21 - Suprise Party

-Kate's POV-

The whole ride home was just silence.

Harry was driving us back to his apartment in his gold lamborghini. I had noticed that a lot of people would often stop walking and stare at the car in amazement. It was an amazing car though.

The seats were freshly polished. It had a new smell, as though it had never been driven before.

I lay back as the seat cuddled me in close.

I decided to break the deafening silence.

"So Harry, what are you planning?" I raised an eyebrow as I leaned my head to one eye.

"What do you mean?" (Justin Bieber reference) he turned his head on the side to match mine.

"I know you are planning something. Why can't you just tell me."
I moaned.

"Just wait, ok? We are almost home." He pulled hard on the starring wheel as we rounded the last corner before we pulled into the private parking zone.

"Go upstairs. I'll be there soon." He said as he got out of the car and popped the trunk.

I followed his command, up the elevator and down the hall to One Directions apartment.

I knocked loudly on the door. Almost immediately Amelia answered the door and pulled me in by my wrist.

"Amelia!" I giggled.

"Come on Kate, we have something to show you." She yelled back as the others appeared from around the corner.

Amelia pulled me down the hall and into my bedroom. What lay in front of me stunned me. A beautiful black and sliver sparkling dress.

"Oh my God. What is going on?" I pleaded for answers.

"You are going to a celebrity party tonight, hosted by Harry!" Rilee screamed as she ran into the room, calling for a group hug.

"No way!" I yelled.

"Yes way!" Simone smiled.

"I have so much to do! I have to get changed, have a shower, do my make up!" I gripped onto sophie tugging her out the door.

"Don't worry about your make up Kate. We leave that to the professionals." Rilee winked as I did a happy dance.

.

.

.

.

.

-Celebrity Party-

We gathered into the limo. My hands were shaking because I was so excited.

"I can't believe this is happening!" I held my head in my hands.

"Well it is, so believe it." Amelia gave me a hug.

Suddenly, Drag me down began to play on the radio.

"Turn it up!" Rilee yelled as we all sang along in unison.

"Nobody can drag me down! Da da! Da da! Yeah!" I screamed my lounges out.

Amelia was lying flat on her back hysterically laughing at Rilee and I singing.