Chapter 12 - Whipped Cream War

-Harry's POV-

I followed Kate into the kitchen where she was furiously punching in numbers into her phone.

"Casey! O my Gosh! I have so much to tell you. So basically we have a plan. Sleepover tonight. At 1D's apartment." She was speaking into the phone so fast I was struggling to keep up.

I stood back and leaned against the doorframe, trying not to disturb her phone conversation.

"I can't believe we are going to have a sleepover with One Direction!" She rambled on and on.

Kate hung up and turned around suddenly. I think she got a bit embarrassed as her cheeks went bright red.

"Sorry, I umm.... Was just on the phone to Casey." She stuttered. "How long have you been standing there?" She stood with a hand on her hips.

"Not too long." I lied.

"Well umm, I'm hungry so I'll just pop down to the shops and pick us up some pizza aye?" She smiled sliding towards the door.

"Wait." I put a hand out to block the exit.

"What is it?" She stared into my eyes as I got lost in hers.

"I need to tell you something. Something serious." I grabbed her hand and pulled her over towards the bar stools. We both sat down.

"I don't think this is a good idea Kate." I looked sternly at her.

"Why? We can do this!" She smiled.

"What if you get caught and go to jai- ja-" I can't find my words.

"Jail?"

"Um, yes." I avoided eye contact.

"We won't get caught Harry." She reassured me.

"I'm just not one hundred percent certain."

"What happened Harry?"

"I've been to jail. Jail. Me, a superstar."

"When in the world did this happen and how did no one know about it."

"When I was in high school I was the bad boy in the class. I was caught graffitiing on the block wall in my school with my friend. The security chased after me and my friend, and we ended up cornered so I punched him to give myself time to get away. Don't ask why I punched him. He laid charges on me which meant I was in jail for a short time, but it was long enough to learn that I didn't ever want to go back. I was never the same."

"There is a difference between your plan and mine. You got caught, I won't."

"I will be praying that this works out."

"It will. Don't worry about it." She grabbed my hand and pulled me back through to the lounge.

"The girls and I are going shopping. We will be back at 8 ready for the sleep over tonight." I explained to the boys.

"Omg I can't wait!" Rilee is going crazy at the thought of having a sleep over at One Directions apartment.

.

.

.

.

.

-8 O'Clock-

-Harry's POV-

*ding dong*

"Haz! Get the door!" I can hear Zayn yell from his room.

I swing open the door to reveal 8 girls piled with suitcases.

"I'm going to need an extra room just for your bags," I joked.

They all laughed. I guess that's what to expect when you invite 8 girls over for a sleepover.

I helped carry some bags in and we all got refreshed with some ice cold drinks.

"Is that really Harry Styles?" I heard Sophie (J) whisper to Kate not intending for me to hear.

"So, the plan?" Casey asks as the other boys walk in.

"Omg. There is more." Ciara falls back pretending to faint.

"Yes, I do have to admit, Sophie came up with a pretty fine plan." Louis smiles.

"Want to explain it?" Casey asks.

"Sure, so on Monday you girls will go to school as usual. We have worked out that you have class together in three different groups at a certain time. Kate, Sophie and Simone have French period 3, Casey, Ciara, Rilee have science together in period 3, and Amelia and Sophie (J) have Japanese period 3 as well." I explain as Liam takes over to give me a breather.

"We have your roles sorted out and what you do at what time. You all won't actually show up to your period 3 class. Instead we will have some on walkie talkies keeping a look out for teachers. Some of you will be in the deputies office hacking the computer. We have worked out that there is a board meeting held in the staff room at period 3 so this means everything will be clear. We just have to get past reception."

"And how will you do that Liam?" Simone asks.

"You girls are going to walk as casually as you can past the receptionist and into Mrs Heevens office, simple."

"What about you?"

I take back over for the talking.

"We are not actually doing the hacking part. We will be camping out in the year 13 kitchen. We have hooked into your schools survailence system with help from your friend Ciara. We will keep watch and assist all the way."

"Sounds like a plan!" Amelia smiled.

"How about we set up the air beds." I said as I instructed Louis to go get them from the cupboard.

"We should watch a super scary movie!" Sophie shouted.

"I can't handle scary movies." Louis and Rilee said almost in sync.

"Me too." They both said again as they laughed.

"Kate you can sit with me." I motioned to her to come and sit beside me.

We watched a R16 movie, not too scary for some peoples sake.

Afterwards we settled down in our toasty warm sleeping bags.

It didn't take that long for Liam and Zayn to fall asleep.

"Guess what." Sophie whispered.

"What?" We replied.

"I bought whipped cream and a feather." She giggled under her breath.

"Who brings whipped cream and a feather of all things to a sleep over?" Kate asked.

"People who want to have fun. Amelia get me Zayn's hand."

Sophie piled whipped cream on Zayn's hand then Liam's.

"One feather for me and one for you." She whispered as she handed me one of the dark grey feathers.

We tickled their noses and sure enough splat went the whipped cream.

"Ahhhh!" Zayn woke up screaming. "I'm going to kill who ever did this!"

We all pointed at Sophie as she grabbed the can of whipped cream read to spray at any given moment.

Zayn launched at her and next thing you know we were having a whipped cream war!

It got everywhere.

Liam was still in bed trying to get out as everyone dog piled on top of him.

What a mess.

"Last one asleep has to clean up." Louis screamed as he jumped into his bed and pretended like he was asleep already.

"What a night." I heard Kate whisper to Amelia.

A.N

Really long chapter. 👍