Chapter Thirteen

(A/N Warning now there is SMUT in this chapter so you can skip over the scene if you don't like that stuff! But I must say it is pretty good stuff!! Xx ;p)

Zayn’s POV

Janelle and I exit Megan’s hospital room and I know why she’s mad at me. Megan probably told her, I knew about the whole Harry thing. I look in her eyes and see nothing but anger and hate.

“So you fucking knew and said nothing to me?” I hate when she yells at me.

“I promised her I wouldn’t.”

“That promise doesn’t mean shit to me Zayn...”

“Exactly! It means shit to you but it meant something for her!” I yell back and see that is upsetting Janelle even more.

“Don’t yell at me!”

“You’re yelling at me!”

“Did Niall know?”

“No.” I only lie to save the almost relationship of he and Nicole. I know if I told Janelle he knew she would tell Nic and any hope Niall has with her will be gone.

“You knew your best friend was beating mine and said nothing! What if he hit her too hard or killed her!”

“I wouldn’t have let it got that far.”

“And how would you do that Zayn? Hmh? It’s not like your ass is with them 24/7.”

“I don’t know.”

“Exactly. You don’t know! God this has to be the dumbest thing you have ever done. Even your suspensions don’t compare to this.” She keeps glaring at me as I do the same to her. I sigh loudly and begin to walk away to try and cool off.

“I need to get out of here.”

“Why? So you can go smoke?”

“You know I quit! And it’s so I don’t say anything that I will later regret like you.” Everytime we fight it’s like Nell hits right below the belt. She knows how to push my buttons and I always let her. I walk toward the sliding doors of the hospital when I feel her grab my arm.

“Don’t go.” I see the tears she is trying to hold back. “Please.” Her voice cracks and I pull her into a hug.

All of the anger leaves my body and I just want to make her feel better. I don’t like seeing her like that. Upset. It breaks my heart.

“C’mon let’s go.”

“Where to?” I wipe the few tears that escaped her eyes and give her my classic smile.

“To our spot of course.” We leave the hospital and get in my car.

There is this place right outside of the school’s area. Nell and I were just hanging out one night when we found it. It’s an old house. It’s not extravagant or anything but it’s cute. I pull into the front yard and open the door for Janelle.  

“We haven’t been here for a while.” She smiles and takes my hand as we enter the home.

“Yeah we haven’t.” We are barely in the house when Janelle presses her mouth against mine.

She wraps one arm around my neck while the other finds its way to my hair. I kiss her back sweetly at first but then I decide to deepen the kiss. I graze the bottom of her mouth for entrance and she happily obliges. I move my hands and give her ass a squeeze. I hear and feel her moan in the kiss. She removes her hand from my neck and slides it under my shirt. Her hand leaves tingles and goosebumps wherever she touches. I feel her smile and I pull away first, mainly for air but I love teasing her.

“Oh the memories here.” I start walking around the house with Janelle close behind me.

“We have good memories here don’t we babe?” She asks me and I nod.

“I remember the memory we made there.” I point to the couch. “And there.” I now face the kitchen. Who would have known food fights could lead to sex.

My thoughts are cut by Janelle wrapping her hands around my waist. She begins leaving kisses on my back and she moves her hand lower and begins massaging my already growing bulge.

“But do you want to know where my favorite memory is baby?” I give a moan and she smile in my back. The thing about Janelle. She can be just as a big a tease as me. “My favorite memory is upstairs.” I quickly turn and face her and press my lips to hers.

I grab her by her ass and she wraps her legs around my waist never breaking contact with my lips. I take her up the stairs to the master bedroom. We fall on the bed still making out. We only break contact when removing our shirts and her bra. She manages to flip us and she starts undoing my jeans. She slides them off with my boxers. I flips us back so now I am on top of her.

“Now it’s not fair that I’m the only naked one. Is it?” I take her shorts off with her skimpy panties and throw them to the ground.

I begin attacking her neck with love bites and she moans. I’m surprised when her hand moves to my shaft. She begins pumping at an achingly slow pace. I can’t take it anymore and remove her hand from my length.

“What, the teasing master getting frustrated?” She whispers seductively in my ear.

“Sorry babe but I’m tired of the teasing.” I give her a wink before thrusting into her at a fast pace.

I let her get adjusted to my length before I pick up my pace. Her moans mixed with mine are the only things that fill this once silent home. She pulls my mouth back to hers.

“Harder!” She yells before attaching our lips together. I do as I am told and thrust harder. I can feel she is close to her climax and so am I. “Sh... Shit... Zayn!” She yells my name as she reaches her climax and that’s all it took for me to hit mine.

We lay there panting. Neither one of us are able to catch our breaths for what seems like forever. I can finally breath properly and I pull Janelle into me.

“I love you Nell.”

“I love you too Zayn. Promise me you’ll never leave me?”

“Of course I promise you that. I will always be here for you. I will always protect from anything bad.”

“Good.” She sighs into my chest. “You know I really love this place. I know it’s not this big fancy house but I think it fits.”

“Fits what?”

“Us.” I smile at her as I lean my forehead on hers.

“I was thinking the same.” She lays in my arms and falls asleep. Maybe this will be our home one day. Hopefully.

(A/N ok I wanted to throw in a cute scene since ya know it’s all intense!! And that Zanelle sex scene!! WOW!!! Comment and leave predictions!! Xx)