~°~19~°~

(Minki's POV)

I didn't bother leaving Yuta's arms as we made our way downstairs, my legs wrapped tightly around his waist and my arms tightly around his neck as I hid in his shoulder blade, his hands securely under my thighs.

When we got to the living room I didn't bother looking up, knowing that Yuta could feel my body start shaking.

He carefully passed me off to Jeno, standing infront of Jae who was being held down on the couch by Jaehyun and Lucas, both with looks of rage and disgust on their faces.

"So." Yuta spoke lowly as Taeyong came up to stand beside him. "What sick little voice in your head told you it was okay to try and rape Minki?" I heard Jae scoff. "I didn't try to rape him, he wanted it!"

I heard a crack and a yelp, it making me shoot my head up to see Jae's nose bleeding and Yuta shaking his head. "Yeah. Cause when people are crying and trying to get away from you, that's consent. Cause yeah, people scream when they wanna fuck you. You're fucking sick." He growled loudly.

The whole room was silent, only Jae's groans of pain being in the air.

I stared at Yuta, thinking he looked really hot like that.

The thought made me fight down a blush as I went back to hiding slightly in Jeno's hair, continuing to watch the scene.

"Get the fuck up Park Jaehyung. That punch was nothing. I have way more in store for you." Yuta said, grabbing Jae by the collar and dragging him outside so that he wouldn't get blood on the furniture.

We followed of course, wanting to see what would happen and to make sure we didn't have to intervene.

Yuta immediately punched Jae again when he got his balance, watching as he pathetically tried to take a swing at him, only for Yuta to catch his wrist and twist it behind his back painfully, kicking his knees out from under him, making him hit the floor.

Yuta then got ontop of him, absolutely whaling on his poor face, anger evident in each hit as he yelled profanities at him.

Jaehyun, Lucas and Ten all ran forward, being able to pull him off the partially conscious boy.

I wiggled down off of Jeno's back, running towards the struggling to get back at Jae. I quickly hugged him tightly around his waist, hiding my face in his chest. "Yuyu!" I called, trying to get his attention.

"Yuta!" I screamed.

He stopped, looking down at me, the anger in his eyes vanishing as he looked at me worried, scared I had gotten hurt or something. He shook the other boys hold off him and placed his hands on my face. "What's wrong Minny?"

I just shook my head softly. "You've done enough damage Yuyu, he's learned his lesson. Please stop." I heard him let out a heavy breath before dropping his hands to my shoulders and pulling me closer. "Okay...okay...I won't do anymore." I nodded softly, hiding in his shoulder.

I carefully pulled away and grabbed his hands softly, inspecting the bruised and ripped skin. I frowned a little, going off impulse and softly kissing along his knuckles, gently tugging him inside so I could tend to them, letting the others take care of Jae.

----+----

I sat Yuta on the counter, despite him being taller than me and went to grab the first aid kit.

I carefully applied ointment and bandages to his hands, leaving soft kisses everywhere. "You didn't need to do that for me Yuta hyung." I whispered, keeping my gaze on his big hands in mine. I felt him softly squeezed my hands.

He removed his hands from mine and pulled me close to him, letting me inhale his scent. "No, I absolutely had to do that Minny, you don't deserve that. No one does. I refuse to let him go without doing something to him." He said, anger in his voice.

I hugged him tightly, gripping the back of his shirt as I hid in his neck, feeling him swallow from my soft nuzzle.

I felt him leave a kiss on my hair before pushing me back slightly and hopping off the counter. "C'mon, you should get some rest. You've been through a whole lot tonight."

I nodded softly, clinging onto the back of his shirt as he lead us upstairs, helping me get into bed and covering me up.

"I'll see you in the morning Minny, if you need anything you know where I am." He said, getting up to leave.

I grabbed his wrist, staring at the bed. "I....s-stay.." I whispered, too quiet for him to hear.

He sat back down and leaned closer to me. "What was that Minki? What's wrong?" I could feel the blush creeping up my neck. "S-stay....please..." It was a bit louder this time and he caught it.

A soft smile broke out across his face as he nodded gently. "Of course I'll stay with you. Do you want me to sleep in the blankets with you or do you want me to go and get one of my own?" I mulled it over for a second before shaking my head. "W...we can share a blanket, it's okay." He smiled softly again, nodding and getting up again, this time, I let him.

He walked over and turned off the light before coming back, reaching out and carefully taking out my hearing aids, keeping his hand on my  shoulder so I knew where he was as he crawled under the blankets and into bed with me.

I turned to face him, being met with his sweet smile as he pulled the blankets up to our chins.

He shifted around a bit before slowly lifting up his arm, as if asking if I wanted to cuddle with him.

I shifted a bit closer, letting him engulf me into his warm embrace, my face buried in the crook of his neck as my arm sat loosely on his waist, his doing the same on mine.

He left a soft and sweet kiss on my nose and forehead before resting his head fully on mine.

I closed my eyes, slowly falling asleep, feeling safe and warm for the first time in a while.