Chapter 12

---Alec's POV---

I had a hard time focusing on Nathan's voice as he spoke with Drake, faintly hearing Nathan to seek out my brothers, urgently. Surprise lingered in my mind, at his need to have one of my brothers around but that emotion quickly slipped away as another assault of Nathan's scent wafted over me.

"Mrrrr..." the little purr slipped out as I nuzzled his ear and nearly groaned aloud when Nathan's fingers dug warningly into my hips. Hell if I knew why I was feeling this way or why my urges were running amuck. All I knew was that my cat was demanding me for more.

He didn't need to tell me twice!

"Alec..." Nathan growled out warningly as I nipped at his throat, shivering when his gravely voice brushed over my ears and made the want grown into need. It was as if this would be my last day with Nathan, I needed him desperately, urgently.

Reaching forwards, I placed small kisses over Nathan's throat and jawline, shivering in delight when a low growl rumbled in his chest. My fingers were busy exploring the dips and curves of his chest, reaching down to the trembling muscles of his carved abs.

Before I could reach them though, I was flung into the couch; my hands grasped tightly in one of Nathan's as he pinned me down and smirked down at me with flared nostrils. If he thought pinning me down would stop this crazy urge, then he had misjudged my feline.

Instead of diminishing the slight burning sensation that was slowly starting to spread from my lower stomach, the only response on Nathan's action was as if I had been doused in gasoline and someone had carelessly tossed a lit match in my general direction.

I was burning with desire and I needed more. My back arched on its own accord as I rubbed myself against Nathan, hearing him grunt and growl warningly before he used his weight to render me immobile.

With a teasing pure, I rubbed my jaw against the seat underneath me, feeling the intense need to rub myself all over Nathan, but sadly, he was out of reach. I did chirp happily when he reached down to claim my lips, teasing me by keeping it slow and gentle.

I showed my displeasure by nipping at his lip, grasping it firmly between my teeth before I tugged at it, gaining a rumbling growl as response. His dark eyes were filled with hunger and a bit of apprehension as he leaned back, licking his lips slightly before he sighed.

Suddenly, without my actual consent, my feline took over and shifted, startling Nathan enough to let me up. Instantly I pounced, playfully nipping at his hands before reversing our roles from before and flattening him against the couch.

Well, it isn't like he'll feel it or be bothered by it anyways. My tail flicked through the air as I nuzzled and rubbed my scent all over him, hearing my mate chuckle before his hands reached out to gently sift through my fur.

My eyes closed under my mate's touch, my ears flickering slightly when there was a slight knock on the door before it opened, revealing my eldest brother.

"You wanted to-" Marcus staggered back, nostrils flaring as his eyes glowed brightly before he shook his head and sighed deeply. "Oh. Right." I blinked in confusion, dropping down to the floor when Nathan gently nudged me.

"What?" I asked curiously, blinking when my feline added an audible chirp at the end.

What the hell was that?

My brother just shook his head again, his chuckle quickly changing to laughter as he rubbed a hand over his face. "There's no way for me to tell you without hurting your manly feelings so here goes; you're in heat."